How do you jungle in 3s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prosim

04-23-2012

And what are the best junglers to use

Prosim

04-23-2012

bump

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

You don't jungle. You lane. Then you farm neutral camps when you have a good opportunity and/or to deny the enemy. 3's should concentrate on high damage output with high sustain. And there should almost always be a team fight happening. Every couple of minutes at least. So there is no need for a jungler. If you were to try it you would be underleveled and underfarmed and would probably lose your team the game.
Simply put, the laning phase doesn't last long enough and team fights are too frequent for a champ to be running around the jungle trying to clear neut camps for gold and exp.

Rabidwulf

04-23-2012

I use riven lee sin warwick and jax mostly as junglers

Erozor

04-23-2012

Copying my post from general discussion since its just as relevant here as there ~

I usually go olaf jungle there, starting small camp top with cloth + 5 hp pots and going axe as first skill.
Then if i have a top with some kind of ranged move, they pull the camp next to it and go to lane, and i can finish the camp with smite barely losing any hp.
I usually look for a gang top then, if no gang, go bot jungle and clear and recall.
If my top dont have ranged pull, they tend to lose to much health from pulling to lane good unless they use tons of hp pots before going in lane so then i go the small camp top - small camp bot - red - look for gang top or bot, if not, recall and buy.
Get your top to push to tower when dragon spawn and ward the between their top tower and dragon so you see if they try to interupt you. Take your top laner with you and do dragon. This might not work with a top that focus on burst tho, like leblanch, for eksample
I usually go normal jungle runes exept lifesteal quints (dont know how common this is).
Normal jungle masteries ~
Always have red buff warded, since dobble bot lane can easely take it without your knowlege if you dont have it warded.
IMPORTANTE: You need to have someone bot that can clear minionwaves fast, so they dont push down tower the first 4 min. I like to have morgana or anivia bot, since they are nasty on TT if they get past laning phase. Anyone that can clear waves and isnt harrased out of lane in 5 sec can work tho.

And finally: Good luck to all you TT junglers!

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-23-2012

Lee Sin

BlazzedTroll

10-28-2013

Why is everyone either downvoted or no upvotes? I jungle Rammus. If you don't have jungler and run into a team with jungler getting the buff is impossible. It's easy to jungle rammus. It's a little hard to get started but soon you can really own the camps and just roam gank lanes.

Kimihro

10-30-2013

It really depends on your team comp. In my games some duo lanes force junglers to pick a damn side, and the jungle creeps turn into a joke really soon.

Wonderful Omen

10-31-2013

I would def---> watch some challenger games :S , fyi you really only see no jungle in gold or below .

Mavrik V

Recruiter

10-31-2013

Jungling in 3s is stupid easy. You clear wraiths, clear wolves (with Smite), take relic, gank/counter-gank. After that, if you succeeded, counter-jungle, if you didn't, retreat to your own jungle, clear golems/wraiths, take altar. Rinse and repeat. That's it, that's the whole thing. Literally anyone can jungle; I've lost to Jungle Heimer vs a Diamond 2 team before if that's any indication of what is potentially viable.

Check Sam's or Yetti's lists for easy-mode champions to jungle with if you wish. Don't forget to last hit Vilemaw with Smite as well. Have fun, good luck.