Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is There Any Support BESIDES...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0nkeyM4n

04-23-2012

lux would be good because of her ranged and being able to scout bushes in case of a gank.

Tspuun

04-23-2012

I had a Mundo support me as Kog'maw once. He pretty much sat in the bush and threw cleavers nonstop, and we ended up getting like 7 kills off of the enemy's bottom lane.

I've seen support Teemo, too. Blinds the enemy carry every time they try to harass. Really, really annoying, although probably not really that effective.

Serpentine19

04-23-2012

You can put almost any tanky champion bot lane as a harassing support, much like alistairs role only alistair is boss at it. I say almost becuase champions such as nasus and vlad i would not suggest support because they are so much better solo top

Sparrow420

04-23-2012

support gangplank, spam lvl 1 parrrley to stack grog soaked blade on the enemy carry and lvl up raise moral, throw one point into remove scurvy.

Foxichu

04-23-2012

Gangplank ignored?

Denotsyek

04-23-2012

Im at elo 1100... support ashe works and is fun to play.. save crit.. zone the enemey bot away with volley.. build mp5.. mid late game you can get pd and ie if you want.. and still have great utility

Deals Master

04-23-2012

I got wrecked by a sion support cause he camped bushes and had stun and damage. My support was leona and I had no sustain and died to graves more times than im willing to admit =P

brossef

04-23-2012

ashe, dem crit pokes

Riyonae

04-23-2012

Aside from the generic support characters, Orianna and Lux can support pretty well.

NuEloS

04-23-2012

Support Nasus, Wither enemy carry during ganks (after making sure they had wasted a flash), can also get a bit tanky late game, while wither works well throughout the game.