Join the Alienware Battlegrounds Program Today!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Average Gatsby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Web Content Specialist

04-23-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

After three successful seasons with over 5,000 teams participating worldwide, Alienware Arena’s League of Legends Summer Season is now open for registration.

Join today and battle your way to the top of the ladder. The leading teams at the end of the Season will be eligible to join the Invitational Tournament. Week 1 begins May 24, so register today!

The Alienware Arena Battlegrounds program allows teams to play as much as they want on their own schedule. Join and play with your friends at the Invitational Tournament in 5v5 competition for your chance at $1,750 in prizes (€1,750 for summoners competing in Europe). North American summoners can sign up at Alienware’s website here, while European summoners can register for their Battlegrounds here. Go to the “Event Overview” box and click on the “Register” link to sign up; you will need your username and password to register.

Registration: Open Now!
Week 1 Begins: May 24
Summer Season Ends: July 15
Invitational Tournament (Top Teams): July 21 – August 2
Invitational Tournament Prizes: $1,750 (€1,750)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollButt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-23-2012

Dominion tournament please


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No Fun Allowed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-23-2012

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In West Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it
First class yo this is bad
Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air live like
Hmmm this might be all right

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois and all that
Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat
I don't think so I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well uh the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude looked like a cop standin' there with my name out
I ain't tryin' to get arrested yet I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh", and had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought nah forget it, yo home to Bel-Air!

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo Holmes, smell ya later!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thomyas

Senior Member

04-23-2012

Hey Gatsby, Does invitational mean the flight there/back & Hotel is covered by Riot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrooge

Senior Member

04-23-2012

PULSEFIRE eZREAL WHERE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Idune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

04-23-2012

dominion tournament gogo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormsurgez

Senior Member

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatulla View Post
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In West Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it
First class yo this is bad
Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air live like
Hmmm this might be all right

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois and all that
Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat
I don't think so I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well uh the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude looked like a cop standin' there with my name out
I ain't tryin' to get arrested yet I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh", and had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought nah forget it, yo home to Bel-Air!

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo Holmes, smell ya later!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air
win


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karn Bishop

Senior Member

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
After three successful seasons with over 5,000 teams participating worldwide, Alienware Arena’s League of Legends Summer Season is now open for registration.

Join today and battle your way to the top of the ladder. The leading teams at the end of the Season will be eligible to join the Invitational Tournament. Week 1 begins May 24, so register today!

The Alienware Arena Battlegrounds program allows teams to play as much as they want on their own schedule. Join and play with your friends at the Invitational Tournament in 5v5 competition for your chance at $1,750 in prizes (€1,750 for summoners competing in Europe). [URL2="http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/lol-na"]North American summoners can sign up at Alienware’s website here[/URL2], while[URL2="http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/lol-eu"] European summoners can register for their Battlegrounds here[/URL2]. Go to the “Event Overview” box and click on the “Register” link to sign up; you will need your username and password to register.

Registration: Open Now!
Week 1 Begins: May 24
Summer Season Ends: July 15
Invitational Tournament (Top Teams): July 21 – August 2
Invitational Tournament Prizes: $1,750 (€1,750)
You put eve on sale, you should be ashamed, who would even buy her?

edit: he works for riot and as a result is a REPRESENTATIVE of riot, when you join a company ones statement affects the entire company, so you = riot in any case that involves riot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Komos

Senior Member

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomyas View Post
Hey Gatsby, Does invitational mean the flight there/back & Hotel is covered by Riot?
The invitational tournament isn't a live event. It's online.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcanine

Senior Member

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karn Bishop View Post
You put eve on sale, you should be ashamed, who would even buy her?
He did not put eve on sale. You should feel bad for grouping him up with a department he has no control over.


12345 ... 6