Best solo top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToyWatch

04-23-2012

Pantheon is powetful early and mid game, but his low scale make him useless late game. You can still build him tanky and initiate with ur cc stun.

Desert Sandstorm

04-23-2012

Ban Singed, pick Rumble, have fun. OK, it is not that easy, but Rumble is a very good top. Your aggression must be tempered pre-6 but there is almost nobody that can survive his full combo at level 6 if executed correctly. Don't worry too much about falling behind with CS early against tougher opponents; it is an early weak point, but improves dramatically after getting your first AP item. This is easily offset by his strengths: manaless, ranged harass + slow, shield + speed boost, tanky, epic sustain, and 2 AOE attacks with heavy burst potential.

Riven and Renekton are both strong tops and very good high aggression picks.

To me, a strong, well played top can not only win, but dominate the lane vs. AI Bots 1 v 2. Holding a lane 1 v 2 vs. real competition should also be easily possible, and winnable if your jungler is competent.

Frostknife

04-23-2012

Huehuehue! Try Mordekaiser!

ZBuZ

04-23-2012

aggressive? riven would be great. but you are expected to be able to play anything by the time you start playing ranked

Jarnes

04-23-2012

Renekton is a great top champion, with some AD, armor pen, and armor runes he is unstoppable. He is tanky and has a lot of AD from the start.

1 800 SOLO QUEUE

04-23-2012

I play Garen and J4 Solo top mostly. Garen pretty much has to be aggressive to win his lane and J4 can afford to be with his super easy last hits and armor buff.

MLG Lokshot

04-24-2012

Ok thx toywatch ill experiment with that a lil.

MLG Lokshot

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMaria View Post
aggressive? riven would be great. but you are expected to be able to play anything by the time you start playing ranked
As i have said before i can play any position but i like solo lanes the best / jungle that way i dont have to rely on another person and the others cant say they carried me.

Urek Mazin0

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG Lokshot View Post
Hey everyone i have a huge question the only lane i really do good at is solo top, so i was wondering if anyone has suggestions for solo top. I like to play very aggressively

Edit : What do you guys think of irelia / nidalee / heimer top?
heimer and irelia and not aggresive top laners, at least not early on. nidalee is a champion that harasses a lot but she falls off later on imo.

i play aggresive and i like to play lee sin, he is a very aggresive solo top, riven is another one.

stevetheking

04-24-2012

Tryhardamere is a great solo top for aggressive players. If you overextend, you can just ult or 'e' away.