Open the Gates for Gatekeeper Galio

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScareyCarey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by An All Nighter View Post
A lot of the 975s lately have gotten they same type of changes. This skin is hardly worth 20 bucks.
I DO like that this skin got those kind of changes though. I like that particle effects and sounds have been changed, and that the look itself (whether people like it or not) have gotten drastically changed.

I can't really argue whether or not it's worth 20 bucks since a lot of 975 skins have been getting that kind of treatment. But, in that case, maybe those skins should be 20 bucks too. The way I see it, a new skins should come out at the regular 975rp price, as usual, but the skins that change the entire kit should be 1820 since they're different in many different ways and a lot more effort goes into making them. Just my opinion though, maybe the price could be $15 dollars instead. I just think it deserves more than the standard $10.

VengeanceLX

04-23-2012

Dat ulti

Timinated

04-23-2012

Art won't show up in the client.

Samenko

04-23-2012

That ult animation.... i just came.

Devonh117

04-23-2012

its a awesome skin but unfortunately i dont play galio which sucks 1 big loss for me

Senbei

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareyCarey View Post
I DO like that this skin got those kind of changes though. I like that particle effects and sounds have been changed, and that the look itself (whether people like it or not) have gotten drastically changed.

I can't really argue whether or not it's worth 20 bucks since a lot of 975 skins have been getting that kind of treatment. But, in that case, maybe those skins should be 20 bucks too. The way I see it, a new skins should come out at the regular 975rp price, as usual, but the skins that change the entire kit should be 1820 since they're different in many different ways and a lot more effort goes into making them. Just my opinion though, maybe the price could be $15 dollars instead. I just think it deserves more than the standard $10.
I agree that is worth more than the standard 975 but it's not legendary quality, nothing wows me about it. It's as dull as the Vladimir skin. They made it a bit shinier.

GoMunRah

04-23-2012

+1. Awesome job Riot, keep the good work XD

Lucazke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

He should shout "DEMACIA!" when using his ultimate. That would be cool.

Senbei

04-23-2012

If you showed me this skin without telling me the price tag, I would have guessed it was the standard 975 skin. They've been making all of them with extra perks lately. This skin doesn't seem to be much different from the 975 skins that came out lately. Sure everything was changed but they weren't THAT great. The Galio voice doesn't seem that changed. The particles aren't as flashy as some of the other 975 skins that came out. Compare this skin to Urgot Bot. Bot had everything changed, but it's clear which one had more work and more effort put into it. What makes Urgots skins 975 as opposed to Galio's skin thats double the price? Nothing. They've both had everything changed. Bottom line, if I saw this skin in game, I would never have thought it was legendary.

ChaosRevealed

04-23-2012

Hellboy?