New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 22)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im A God

04-23-2012

o man

homieknight3

04-23-2012

mao and graves hope i see some support nunus

Tmons

04-23-2012

Time for the permaban on shaco and can't say im excited to see all of the noob ahri's. That is going to be truly painful

xl Harbinger lx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

So I'm guessing that Varus is being displayed in the Champions list on the client intentionally? Even though there are no ability sets on the site. Didn't know if this was actually intended or if someone slipped.

Lunar Pearl

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastestAsian View Post
bought Ahri last sale and i hate her.. thanks riot :P
I dont see how you can hate ahri you must be horrible at skillshots and positioning she can completely take a squishy out of a fight in -2 seconds if they over extend and get hit by your charm also she had great teamfights with all of her aoe that hits like a truck and can be activated 3 times or hit the entire team once or just be spammed...

Cakecicle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

worst rotation

Saya Sakisaka

04-23-2012

No rumble again D:

ManiacsMayhem

04-23-2012

Riot pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more variety with champions if they have already been out dont release champions that have already been released until everyone has been in the rotation please try and keep the rotation of champions fresh. i know you say that you have easier champs free more often for the new players but pleasssssse dont repeat sooo much when other champions haven't been free in forever. how about a weak like pantheon, anivia, irellia, shaco was a good pick, shyvanna, brand, vladamir, akali, nidalee, udyr. this gives good variety and a balance of ad and ap like this if you want this to be next weeks free week

Epicn00b

04-23-2012

....Shaco????

ITS THE END!!!

randomhobo45

04-23-2012

riot is ****ing retarded they use the same 20 champions for every champion rotation