Help me with Quints on bot lane Fiora

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorMcPain

04-23-2012

I'm ready to get raged at.

I'm still undecided on what Quints to try out. Dunno if Lifesteal or Armor.

If you have experience with Jax + Soraka in S1, Poppy + Soraka, or Jarvan + Leona bot lanes in high Elo, can you please tell me a bit about what setups to use? Full armor, glyphs included? Glyphs not necessary? Would Lifesteal be good?

If you have no idea on how to play melees bot lane and / or Fiora, please don't post.

Or do. I appreciate free bumps.

l kyuubi l

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Simply put, she doesn't go bot. Especially not at high Elos.

Diarium Ejus

04-23-2012

hes lv 7, dont buy runes till 20, plus you cant even get a quint yet

DoctorMcPain

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaurxrawr View Post
Simply put, she doesn't go bot. Especially not at high Elos.
Thanks for your insightful and useful comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarium Ejus View Post
hes lv 7, dont buy runes till 20, plus you cant even get a quint yet
lol I'm an EU player, this account is just for posting

l kyuubi l

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorMcPain View Post
Thanks for your insightful and useful comment.
It was useful. She can't lane bot. She will get zoned out by people with greater range than her, e.g. every ranged carry in the game.

And as the guy above said, don't buy runes until you're at least 20, more likely at 30 because you should be focusing on champions first and foremost.

No need to get snippy.

Edit: For your perusing pleasure - more reasons why Fiora is weak and isn't often played.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2051745

Diarium Ejus

04-23-2012

i feel like i'm getting trolled

DoctorMcPain

04-23-2012

Quote:
It was useful. She can't lane bot. She will get zoned out by people with greater range than her, e.g. every ranged carry in the game.
No it wasn't useful.

When people ask for help on something, answer that question or don't post.

It's easy to understand.

Now back to the topic. Lifesteal would be good for sustain but I can picture a lot of aggression going on in most lanes, especially early so Armor might be better.

Does anyone here have any experience with running a melee carry bot lane? Like old Jax + Soraka?

Diarium Ejus

04-23-2012

Quote:
No it wasn't useful.

It's easy to understand.

Now back to the topic. Lifesteal would be good for sustain but I can picture a lot of aggression going on in most lanes, especially early so Armor might be better.
yes it was useful, if you are taking fiora bot something is wrong, lifesteal quints are useless cause you will lose more hp trying to get a last hit, you might as well get gp/10 quints and seals and sit afk at your turret till you hit 6, buy a pickaxe lol and ks your teammates with your ult, cause thats about all you will accomplish all game

l kyuubi l

04-23-2012

Quote:
No it wasn't useful.

It's easy to understand.

It answered your insipid question. Fiora doesn't go bot lane - period. She scales best with levels, and even then, not so well.

Armour Seals and Magic Resistance Glyphs are a must on any melee champion - Fiora is no exception to that rule.

Lifesteal runes would not be a good idea.

If you're going to play Fiora, go top lane. She gets the farm she needs, plus she's a great duelist early on. Any good AD carry bottom lane (Graves, Vayne, Corki, Caitlyn, Ashe, Tristana) will zone her out and deny her any farm.

DoctorMcPain

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarium Ejus View Post
yes it was useful, if you are taking fiora bot something is wrong, lifesteal quints are useless cause you will lose more hp trying to get a last hit, you might as well get gp/10 quints and seals and sit afk at your turret till you hit 6, buy a pickaxe lol and ks your teammates with your ult, cause thats about all you will accomplish all game
Okay ty

Quote:
It answered your insipid question. Fiora doesn't go bot lane - period. She scales best with levels, and even then, not so well.

Armour Seals and Magic Resistance Glyphs are a must on any melee champion - Fiora is no exception to that rule.

Lifesteal runes would not be a good idea.

If you're going to play Fiora, go top lane. She gets the farm she needs, plus she's a great duelist early on. Any good AD carry bottom lane (Graves, Vayne, Corki, Caitlyn, Ashe, Tristana) will zone her out and deny her any farm.
Okay ty

12345 ... 10