Help With Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aesaura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-23-2012

I bought Shaco and I'm having a lot of trouble with him. I've checked up this guide http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=373

but I still have a hard time playing with him. Any tips and suggestions will help a lot.

Jimyd

04-23-2012

Shaco you learn over time.

I use Armor Pen Reds/ Flat Armor Yellows/Mag Resist Lvl Blues/Flat Attack Speed Quints.

21-0-9

Everything in Offense left side(no magic pen), and mana per per level and movespeed on utility.

Boots+3/Cloth+5

Shaco can use a lot of differnt runes and setups, so just figure out what works for you.

Aesaura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-23-2012

Thanks for answering.

alaskaneagle

04-23-2012

Shaco is a champ that takes time to learn as jim said but also takes a certain playstyle. When I was learning to play him I set goals and standards for myself to make sure I could even play him.

Basically I learned how to juke 1v4 and live. I killed 3v1 and did the last two with less an 1/8th health (being able to survive with no health is pretty much a must learn skill with shaco) I learned the walls I could jump with his q, I learned what bushes you could leapfrog into so the other team has no clue where you could have gone, I learned how to always hit them from behind and how to position myself behind the enemies, I also got a penta kill in bots before even trying to pvp.

Shaco is very fun to play, very annoying to play against, and is a game changing champ...if you can play him. If you can't the only change is how ast the other team beats you.