Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help With Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aesaura

Recruiter

04-23-2012

I bought Shaco and I'm having a lot of trouble with him. I've checked up this guide http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=373

but I still have a hard time playing with him. Any tips and suggestions will help a lot.

Jimyd

04-23-2012

Shaco you learn over time.

I use Armor Pen Reds/ Flat Armor Yellows/Mag Resist Lvl Blues/Flat Attack Speed Quints.

21-0-9

Everything in Offense left side(no magic pen), and mana per per level and movespeed on utility.

Boots+3/Cloth+5

Shaco can use a lot of differnt runes and setups, so just figure out what works for you.

Aesaura

Recruiter

04-23-2012

Thanks for answering.

alaskaneagle

04-23-2012

Shaco is a champ that takes time to learn as jim said but also takes a certain playstyle. When I was learning to play him I set goals and standards for myself to make sure I could even play him.

Basically I learned how to juke 1v4 and live. I killed 3v1 and did the last two with less an 1/8th health (being able to survive with no health is pretty much a must learn skill with shaco) I learned the walls I could jump with his q, I learned what bushes you could leapfrog into so the other team has no clue where you could have gone, I learned how to always hit them from behind and how to position myself behind the enemies, I also got a penta kill in bots before even trying to pvp.

Shaco is very fun to play, very annoying to play against, and is a game changing champ...if you can play him. If you can't the only change is how ast the other team beats you.