New champion for 3's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorston13

04-22-2012

Im thinking between Riven, Talon, Wukong or Lee sin
I need pros and cons for each champ to get an idea for who to play.

Thank you for your time and opinions.

Sam

04-22-2012

Riven - Overall strong. Nothing bad about it :P .High burst, mobility. What else you want? :O
Talon - Has decent damage, but loses lane pretty hard. His ultimate is alright, but that's his only escape mechanism. So either use it for damage or escape :P
Lee Sin - Overall strong aswell. :P

If I had to choose I'd pick one of those 2(Riven, Lee)

Killers297

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Lee Sin is op as ef

SharkPiledriver

04-23-2012

Lee Sin is idioticly strong in TT because he can dash through all the significant walls with safeguard, and can jump into the dragon pit with his resonating strike. Lee is a great duelist, so there only being 3 enemies instead of 5 works in his favor too. Same for Wukong.

As for Riven, I don't know. I don't imagine Talon would be that good because he is very squishy. He is an assassin, and in TT bruisers reign supreme.

Sebamk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Riven or Lee Sin, they dominate TT, enough said

hughhoofer

04-23-2012

lee sin can carry every game hands down but u have to build right and at the right time
riven is almost impossbile to top agesnt without losing however she can be squish in the start and mid
wukong he can top or bot he is very very hard to trade hits with and win the fight he has high burst and great escape and doesnt require much to get tanky or start snowballing
talon he is the same as he is in sr u eather have to be a master to do well or ull end up costing a win for sure

Thorston13

04-23-2012

Thanks everyone for their time and thoughts.

Sterling Malory

04-23-2012

I do so love my monkey.

All four of them have their strengths, but I would put Talon last on that list. Grab all of them but learn Riven first.

Extallion

04-24-2012

Riven: Can jungle, solo top lane, and 2v1 in bot lane, high cc and mobility.She can also tank for your team (What else do you need?)
Talon: Will have to go top mostly and will lose lane to some hyper carry, cant jungle, very situational pick.
Lee singer: Can jungle, solo top, can play bot, nice cc , can tank for your team.

I will still go for riven though she can get into your face and stun your whole team.