teemo feels right now, thank you riot! ^_^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzen kuden

04-18-2012

teemo now feels like a true scout, he is fast now, when sited can holds his own rather then just die! can truly solo top rather then just barely hold off incoming champs. (im so sorry if my gammer is bad im just too existed!) thank you so much riot for fixing the bugs. you brought our beloved captain back!

to any one who tells you he is op now, he can hold his own but can be killed easy. if he docent keep moving, (or ward) he loses a good deal of speed when you him, and with out a deference rune page, he gets almost no armor.

gankas kon

04-19-2012

He is very good now.

You think he is op until you get hit with any kind of CC. He's dead almost immediately after that but its a good trade for how useful he is

Queen Sejuani

04-19-2012

Oh hell naw.

Here comes the Teemo army at bottom/solo top again. I don't really care since I own Teemo hard top, but it's still annoying to run into mushrooms. Even if he goes 0-100, he will STILL be an annoying rat because of his stupid mushrooms.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchideeFalco View Post
Oh hell naw.

Here comes the Teemo army at bottom/solo top again. I don't really care since I own Teemo hard top, but it's still annoying to run into mushrooms. Even if he goes 0-100, he will STILL be an annoying rat because of his stupid mushrooms.
Oracles, brah.

zRations

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

i played good with him before the patch

Myrky

04-19-2012

ya wtf really not that huge of a difference

Xyn0s

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrky View Post
ya wtf really not that huge of a difference
It's a huge difference. they gave a big cooldown reduction to his Move Quick, and improved all of his damage.