Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApathyWolf

04-22-2012

First off I am wondering if he is worth the buy. I know there are OP champs out there that are way better than him but I always die a lot when using champs that are considered OP simply because they think I am good when I am slightly less than average in terms of skill. (I am playing a lot of bot games to use as practice to avoid ticking off people) Also, if he is viable, AP or AD builds? Maybe a hybrid?

Cr1ses

04-22-2012

Well, i think you should just play normal games with your champs. Sometimes bots are better, but normal game seems to be fine even though half the time your teamates might be not doing so well either.
Ezreal isn't as strong as other ranged carrys and I say that he's best as a ad carry. Since it does give him more sustain. But the only viable thing about ap ezreal is that his ult is very strong but he's mobile. If you consider an hybrid build. I'm not sure about that because I've never seen a successful hybrid ezreal making it through a full game.

AuRevoirGoodBye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Ezreal is a good champ, well even though he cannot 1v1 any other ad carry champs, but I like using ezreal, and it is my main champ , AD ezreal is good, first get Doran's blade > Boots Of Speed > TF > bloodthirst/IE > Ioninan Boots of lucidity > madred/any other things u can also buy guinsoo...

play it solo or mid, just make sure u harass the enemy in a smart way and you win (max Q and e first, usually I dont get w until Q and E are maxed up)