Ranked TT Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ichabod1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

I've started ranked 3v3 with my group, but when it comes to banning champs, it rarely allows me a pick from all the available champs. What I mean is that sometimes it will show me all of them, other times only 30 of them, or it only has a few of them missing. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

I thought I had seen some sort of reference to this in the service status at one point (but referring to SR). Has anyone else had this issue?

lirm

04-22-2012

I thought the ban picks were just taken from the combined available champions that all the players partaking in the match own. Subsequently not all champions will be in the ban list.

Could be wrong, that's just how I've always assumed it worked.

Orenin

04-22-2012

no, theres a problem, can only ban champs you own for first ban

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

This was hotfixed yesterday or the day before. You should now have full lists of all champs owned by the other team for bans.

frisch

04-23-2012

As Luego said it was a bug. Usually you should be able to ban any of the champions that are available to the enemy team.

Ichabod1

04-23-2012

No, the issue still persists. I did find the Riot thread regarding the issue, though, and it's not only me having this problem.

I'm still just hoping that the eventual fix will be global and not just focused on SR.