We don't ban shaco because he is "good"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaric11 View Post
so you ban teemo too? hypocrite.
Does teemo have a stealth flash? Do his shrooms fear and shoot you? Does he laugh every time he kills you? No, he does not.

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomstick II View Post
i ban him because it's almost guaranteed that one of your lanes will feed him...
But I just wanted to last hit the minion..... (I don't know why I keep making the same stupid mistake against Shaco.)

BuzzJack

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamPaste View Post
In his current state he's easier to deny than some of the most common junglers and can't farm the jungle well enough to compensate. If you don't over extend he simply will not kill you. He stays annoying for all of 5 minutes.
Okay, while you were taking his wolves, he just took your blue. You sure denied him.

LeBonkers

04-22-2012

I ban teemo, come at me!

Velrex

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaric11 View Post
so you ban teemo too? hypocrite.
Teemo is nowhere near as annoying as Shaco. Also, everyone is and has been a hypocrite at one point in their lives, therefore you're a hypocrite for calling him a hypocrite like it's an insult.

orc72

04-22-2012

i just hate how when you catch shaco in a jungle you cant win. Sure you can almost kill him, but he always blinks away. Unless lulu has her e on him you arent going to figure out where he blinked to ., no amount of vision wards or oracles help you counter his stealth when he uses it as an escape.

Nanek

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamPaste View Post
In his current state he's easier to deny than some of the most common junglers and can't farm the jungle well enough to compensate. If you don't over extend he simply will not kill you. He stays annoying for all of 5 minutes.
its not about you or me its about the other 4 people on your team

Xeldn

04-22-2012

i ban shaco because its almost guranteed my teammate will pick him and fail

Zerglinator

04-22-2012

If I really feel like killing Shaco, I'll just pick Nunu and laugh.

BUT I still ban him out of sheer annoyance.

SlushieGuy

04-22-2012

He's op in solo queue.
That is all.