We don't ban shaco because he is "good"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrifyShock View Post
ww is annoying too, and a better champ to ban in general.
Not really. Sure, he may be strong, but Blood Scent has a tendency to make you go, "OOP, WONDER WHO'S COMING."

Rahgar

04-22-2012

It's also an insurance ban.

Sure, YOU won't feed him, but you can't count on your teammates to play safely and ward, so it's better to just ban him.

EzSkillshot

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaric11 View Post
so he is OP. either way, you are full of sh!t.
I never said he is op, you are full of autism.

ScreamPaste

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanek View Post
80% of the time your team will give him those kills
In his current state he's easier to deny than some of the most common junglers and can't farm the jungle well enough to compensate. If you don't over extend he simply will not kill you. He stays annoying for all of 5 minutes.

2gig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

I don't ban shaco 'cause he's good. I ban shaco 'cause shaco will take advantage of the one feeder on your team and snowball out of control.

Zerglinator

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamPaste View Post
In his current state he's easier to deny than some of the most common junglers and can't farm the jungle well enough to compensate. If you don't over extend he simply will not kill you. He stays annoying for all of 5 minutes.
Missing le point.

MAILMOTHERDUCKER

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanek View Post
80% of the time your team will give him those kills
yep reason I ban him. I don't trust people picking shaco half the time anyway cause when they don't get those kills I ask them why they weren't camping lanes and getting kills instead of farming jungle which shaco pretty much sucks at.

OXYCLEAN WORKS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Missing le point.
Misspelling leblanc

2pudge1cup

04-22-2012

I ban him to keep the AP lane shaco's away from using him on my team as much as keeping him away from the pros on the other team.

Notalent

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gig View Post
I don't ban shaco 'cause he's good. I ban shaco 'cause shaco will take advantage of the one feeder on your team and snowball out of control.
Shaco never snowballs out of control, he snowballs enough that he manages to stay relevant and makes you rage quit thanks to your hatred of the feeder on your team.