Looking for a ganking hero.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cobalt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-11-2010

I'm surprised no one mentioned Vlad. He's quick and is a very viable hit and run ganker.

Fallen 62

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
I'm surprised no one mentioned Vlad. He's quick and is a very viable hit and run ganker.
Never played him or played with a good one, hence not on my list :P

Evelios

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajitii View Post
More specifics pl0x!

Most any nuke caster champion can fit the role of "gank hero that's viable endgame as well", except Ryze possibly.

Here are some champions that come to my mind:
-- Annie
-- Anivia
-- Fiddlesticks
-- Warwick (will need a good team)
-- Twitch (super squishy, protection from the team is recommended)
-- Shaco
-- Kassadin (countering champion)
-- Xin Zhao
-- Ezreal (best AD carry, and he has an escape)
-- Katarina (not very good against CCers)

Certain sufficiently fed champions like AP Sion can also ruin a squishy champion's day.

The main problem with many champions that can gank very well is that they're squishy. There's countless possible accomplice gank champs. I'm sure other people can give more suggestions for what you're looking for.
akali is an amazing ganker with a decent escape (shadow bomb thing XDD cant think of name) little late game other than incredible cleanup skills
anivia would be dificult due to slow speed and skilshot spells (viable)
jungle fiddle and jungle shaco can be AMAZING gankers because they can apear out of nowhere and can almost get an instsakill
twitch is meh... easy counter (wards/oricle)
i think you should chose a good jungle charicter giving another solo lane and the enemy doesnt know where you are for an easy ganking oportunity
my $0.02 take it or leave it

StRuIm

08-11-2010

i have found that xin, shaco and Kat are the best ones

Alucard628

08-11-2010

kassadin is great at ganking and can be a benefit in teamfights aswell with his AoE and chasing abilities.

PardonMySwag

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0llSlght View Post
This is BS and you know it.....................

If I am running a back door TF, you tell me it is bad?

If the shaco is able to escape with deceive all the time, wats the point of a survival item? lol..................highly doubt that it is possible though....

But ya...dont get bersker greves on shaco..
Theres a few exceptions, but yes it is very viable on TF.

Shaco is not able to escape with deceive all the time. You have to use it VERY wisely early game because of the huge mana cost, the 10 sec cooldown makes using it even more carefully. Yes this can be reduced with cdR runes and items, but the only survival item you should be getting is guardian angel for shaco. That's it. You're not going to be running in, taking a whole bunch of damage, then leaving. You're going to do as much damage as possible then leave.

Eppa

08-11-2010

Anything that jungles is a ganker.

DevourOne

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
This is very true, I played Vlad today for the first time, he was really fun, dunno if i wanna drop 6300 points on him tho xD

Cueballmac

08-11-2010

Hey, how come no one mentioned about Blitzcrank? He is definitely one of the top tier ganker in the game, you could just imagine how people could be extra cautious once they noticed that crank isnt on a lane. And he's burst combo usually ends up as a kill especially with a teammate and I think that crank can really upset a game in the hands of the right player.