Jungle Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arka48

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerry the Lebster View Post
Can you jungle Malz? Yes.

Should you jungle Malz? No.
This statement goes for most of the champions... you CAN jungle with anyone but you shouldn't for most... unless you're Phreak.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

If you want AOE jungle pick of Amumu. An experienced Mu jungler will have no problem clearing the jungle rapidly and pushing out ganks.

If you want to jungle trash in solo que, go ahead. But please, keep your unorthodox junglers out of ranked. There is exceptions made to the meta all the time, but those are made by people much better than you or I.

GANKTRON

Recruiter

04-24-2012

don't do it in ranked if you want to win.

Furikurifan4

04-24-2012

Get Naut, she is the new amumu.

Lerry the Lebster

04-24-2012

Here's the thing. Malzahar's ultimate would be pretty good for ganking, but Warwick has pretty much the exact same ultimate, and he can jungle more efficiently.

So here you may be saying, "but my team needs a jungle and we are short on AP and cc" then Amumu should be your choice, or Malphite, Fiddle, but not malzahar.

KingChiang

04-24-2012

Malz is really squishy early game and without the suppress from his ulti, he lacks CC. When he banks, he has a chance to be killed midway through his bank, if the other team has high enough damage output. You would have to get exhaust and make sure the other team pushes very hard or your team baits hard.

CarryMeCody

04-25-2012

Phreak:" I play Malzahar as a jungler"

wrzp

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeBigMike View Post
Phreak:" I play Malzahar as a jungler"
With a 1.0 ad ratio on my minion it deals tons of damage and picks up the kill!

Dremons

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashinghardest View Post
I don't even like ww, master yi, and other junglers with no cc before 6 in the jungle. It leaves lanes to vulnerable early game.
Whaaaaaaaat? Yi doesn't even have CC, and, even tho I agree with WW being better at top, Yi is a hell of a jungler. Start at red with boots + 3 pots (decent runes), gank at lvl 2 and watch the magic of snowballing happen. Make sure you tell your team that you'll be ganking so they dont start pushing