Jungle Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slyguy6802

04-22-2012

Was looking for someone to has strong AOE's to jungle with. Malz seems to be able to clear out golems quite well with his W surprisingly. Easy ganks and easy to hold lanes for other champs. Played as 0/21/9 built wriggles first giving my minions extra damage and faster jungling. Can totally through your opponents off too not knowing what to expect.

Any other thoughts?

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Have you ever tried Jungle Brand ?

slyguy6802

04-22-2012

Sounds like a good one =)

wrzp

04-22-2012

If I saw a jungle malz, I would run into his jungle at lvl 2, kill him and take all his jungle.

over and over and over again

Vashjir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

It's viable, but Malzahar is incredibly vulnerable at lower levels. I agree with wrzp on this one. I'd would take pleasure in wrecking a Malzahar jungle.

wrzp

04-22-2012

Also he cant gank pre 6 because he has no cc.

What would you build after wriggles? You would set yourself so far behind if you are building ap and considering jungle gets less farm $ than solo lanes...

ArgothBlackblade

04-22-2012

ad malz works because his pet gets the ad bonus too

Liquid Colossus

Recruiter

04-22-2012

Depending on how you define viable, I would call this unviable. A strategy is unviable if it can be completely outclassed. Fiddlesticks outclasses Malzahar in the jungle. While both are not fast, fid can build ap as he normally would, but also has cc before 6.

Slashinghardest

04-23-2012

I don't even like ww, master yi, and other junglers with no cc before 6 in the jungle. It leaves lanes to vulnerable early game.

Lerry the Lebster

04-23-2012

Can you jungle Malz? Yes.

Should you jungle Malz? No.