This game is a joke.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAngryMuskratt

04-22-2012

This is one of the most imbalanced games ever created. It has such a lack of skill that it actually makes WoW look decent. Just because a game is free does NOT mean you have to make it playable by children who pick the right champion. Good day.

James Gravy

04-22-2012

You can always go back to what you were playing before.

TheAngryMuskratt

04-22-2012

I only play this like once a week as is a game as renekton pushed me to post this. Quite frankly I am sick of gaming companies making games like this so pathetic and imbalanced just for the sake and hopes of making money off little children that they let be able to play the game.

SenneS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

go play HoN nob

Deathcrow666

04-22-2012

You obviously did not play the game to it's full potential which is quiet literally impossible. If you are the kind of person who will only play a slightly OP champ like Renne then you sir are the pathetic one... There're so many champions to choose from and not all the match make ups are the same (granted players tend to lean more trowed said OP champs) But if you as a gamer do not try to give your self a challenge in "mastering" a non OP champ so you wont face-roll through the game. Then you sir are the pathetic one. I give it up to the Riot team they try their hardest to balance the game.

You got to stop acting so entitled like Riot owes you something... The game is FREE!!!!! Not to meet your needs at every whim. Grow up and get off your undeserved high horse.

FaceRollinNubs

04-22-2012

i agree Shen OP TEEMO to weak ashe to weak u get the point on and if its 5v4 or 3v2 thats another thing its a horrible matchmaking system but riot dont care

TheTorg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-22-2012

we don't like people like you here. Don't come QQ on forums because 7/10 of your match history games are losses. i find this game is very balanced compared to other games. so shut up.