I got flame for 20 mins in Dyrus stream, did I do that bad?

1234511 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeus

04-22-2012

I queue'd up with Dyrus and was pretty happy since the person I duo queue'd with was a hardcore Dyrus fan. I pick Gangplank because I felt he was the safest because I was nervous and I didn't want to mess up.

I know I made a couple of mistakes but was it bad enough for Dyrus to intentionally throw a close game?

Or get bash at for 20 minutes while I tried my best?

He followed me in my jungle the whole last half and stole my buffs(the blue I wanted ryze to have). He then afk push top until it was game over. While flaming me in his stream.

I understand that I did terrible as a jungler but I don't understand why he had to act the way that he did. I'm I in the wrong?

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/372881/

EDIT: The point wasn't that he flame on the stream.

He gave up when it was a close game and decide to AFK farm top. If you guys can watch the reply he tried extremely hard to throw for no real reason. He did not inform me that he was unhappy at what I did, he just decide to throw a close game.

Also, I couldn't gank his lane because he hard push it and warwick froze it. I ganked for him the first 3 minute of the game and warwick flashed.

I didn't mean for this to be a Dyrus hate thread, I just had a lot of pm talking about my game. There were already threads being made about the same game so I decide to make a thread just to clear up things I didn't understand. So apparently the fact that I pick Gangplank as a jungle, justify everything that had happen. I obviously didn't get the memo and if I had known beforehand would of played a jungle well suited to the meta.

ScarletAzure

04-22-2012

Pathetic...

Moejong

04-22-2012

When someone is in a bad mood.... they just throw their rage out. Don't feel bad about it dude.

Waaai

04-22-2012

Report for grieving

for the downvotes: wow, so you can't report high elo player? Why is he getting special treatment, use your own judgement for this

KarafromKrypton

04-22-2012

He said he hated GP jungle in general and was mad that you werent coming top to gank.

UnitZ69

04-22-2012

one mistake does not justify another one.

plz no report me

04-22-2012

u sucked soo bad man really really bad you should just uninstall your so bad at this game

sammich kek

04-22-2012

you pretty much afk farmed the jungle the entire game but what do I know

Kelberry

04-22-2012

Him raging at you in his stream is irrelevant, as it has no consequence on his behalf.

ihatevista

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

better luck next time?

1234511 ... 28