Please Riot read and tell me guys what you think

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bdzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

1- Rather then open WebBrowser to (The Tribunal) i think uesing in game League of Legends client or steam to open (The Tribunal) webpage and work from in game client in there not to open new page to my web browser and enter my uesr and password every time am login example
Make a button named (The Tribunal) next to play or profile or someting
that well help to remember and easier and faster in processy

2- If the play online in League of Legends and (The Tribunal) is reset for him after the day pass from the last time he done the (The Tribunal) Judgments or he dont do any yat
make the game to remember him if he online for the reset done example
he logon in game someting pop up or tell him he can do the Judgments in (The Tribunal)
now like small box and Also has the option Do not display the message again
This thing well help to The number of involved in (The Tribunal)

3- i want to ask about the game replay do Riot planning in makeing one for the game rather then download lolreplay ?

4- I wish Riot make someting for the clans out there like anyone can make clan in game show us list of the name of the clans and members in that clan and also clan rank Depends in games win as group for normal or rank
that well help knows what the clans out there and the members in it and there will be a challenge for best clan rank also make it easy for us find a clan best for anyone want to join From you can edit the information in the clan like ( about us . Messages of the day etc )

i hop my suggestions wes helpful
and sorry for my bad english
in the end please tell me what you guys think

bdzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

: (

Xzodia

04-23-2012

Suggestion is helpful and solid - title is not - make valid titles please then you will get more views and positive responses

Abdelazar

04-23-2012

I agree.

I just played an epic match as a 31/4 Ryze. It wasn't even an easy win. Such an epic turnaround. I wish I could have the replay.

bdzz

04-24-2012

Thanks guys for you posts

bdzz

04-24-2012

bump

bdzz

04-25-2012

Please guys tell me what you think is my suggestions is bad or someting ?

bdzz

04-26-2012

bump

bdzz

04-26-2012

bump

bdzz

04-28-2012

bump