Lulu counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrokeTHIS

04-21-2012

A lot of people are complaining lulu is OP, but she has a lot of counters. like rene, fiora, talon. Just whoever has gap closers :P any more counter suggestions?

Cubby1313

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrokeTHIS View Post
A lot of people are complaining lulu is OP, but she has a lot of counters. like rene, fiora, talon. Just whoever has gap closers :P any more counter suggestions?
You can't count any champion that has a stealth as a counter to Lulu, Period. If I see an Akali mid, I take Lulu and dominate every time. Her E counters them perfectly.

I don't think Lulu is OP at all. Her Ultimate does no damage by itself and although it may save a live, it doesn't guarantee that save like Zilean's or Kayle's. Her q and w can be countered with Merc treads or any other tenacity item.... Her E doesn't really do all that much damage even when building her flat AP.

I think the main problem is that she's really cute and people don't treat her as a threat that should be focused.

SaveTheMaids

04-22-2012

Mere gap closers do not counter Lulu.

I should know as I use Wukong... almost every single game I play.
You have to kill her before level 6... which is still quite difficult because she can both chase and burst you down, while you're much more reliant on your CDs than she is. Even Decoy doesn't work because she can simply expose stealth.

She is also really good at baiting with low health due to her ultimate.

Overall... it's just a really obnoxious lane.
She reminds me a bit of AP Soraka with escape abilities and better 1v1 prowess.

ahp22

04-22-2012

just wait for next patch she will be nerfed.

Gen Nakazora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Countering Lulu? Morgana. Simple as that. Snare keeps her still, black shield keeps her from damaging, slowing, or polymorphing, and another character, preferably an AD carry, can then swoop in and kill her no problem. I play support Lulu, and I cannot face morgana at all. She wrecks me.

Riggnarok

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Nakazora View Post
Countering Lulu? Morgana. Simple as that. Snare keeps her still, black shield keeps her from damaging, slowing, or polymorphing, and another character, preferably an AD carry, can then swoop in and kill her no problem. I play support Lulu, and I cannot face morgana at all. She wrecks me.
Never had trouble with morg.

Bombkirby

04-22-2012

She's certainly not OP. She just has a LOT of tools, devaluing some other supports. Mainly the less popular ones like Janna and the gang.

RonniePunani

09-06-2012

Obviously you guys haven't went against a ad dps / ap dps lulu. It's pretty viable. Her kit makes her pretty op. I build her glass cannon with lots of speed. Her combo would be poly then glitter or visa versa then an abundance of autoattacks, and if they stay pop your ult and ignite glitter lance them once more if they're escaping then whimsy out.