Scenarios of Kill Stealing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adaelphon Delat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2011

There really isn't such a thing as kill stealing. If a champ is running away, i will throw everything I have at him to make sure he dies. If the team gets the kill, the team gets gold. Assists still give you gold. And even if I am stacking, I don't care if you "ks" me. I don't expect you to keep track of all my cooldowns, and when i can finish that guy at 100 hp and when I can't. And I won't keep track of yours. So even if I am stacking, I would rather you ensure the kill. 1 stack is better than 0. Remember that it is a team game. What matters most is that your team gets gold, while the other guy loses some opportunity while dead.

Fishous

04-30-2011

Kill steal argument is just stupid. If you help out, you kill steal. If you don't help, you're a useless "noob". People can't just stop attacking at X amount of life left so you can get an ego boost. Expecting that is dumb. I'd rather unload on the target and guarantee he's dead than spend an extra second worrying about whether I'm doing too much damage or not so someone else can get credit. Sounds like a bunch of Call of Duty kids.

donkeykong98123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Jax, caitlyn, teemo, master yi, they all kill steal most of the time. When you're fighting an enemy and they're at very low health and YOUR next hit will kill the champ. Jax pops outta nowhere and uses his leaping strike, killing the enemy and then just leaving. Same with caitlyn, uses her headshot thing when you're about to kill and steals it. its pretty much bullcrap. Teemo and master yi just wait till the enemy is at low health then jump in and use one of their abilities to kill the enemy.

KalastRaven

08-19-2011

The only time a KS is something reproachable, is wasting a long CD ult or summoner spell to take a kill that is 100% going to happen. IE, 3 people catch an enemy Warwick (no flash spell) in your jungle, the enemy has no escape and you have a kassadin, an amumu, and a master yi. The amumu uses his ult to take the kill. This is bad.

ChakatSilvermane

08-19-2011

Meh, I dont care about kill steals with champs. Minions, I do. Never fail, I'm on a minion wave. Tryd shows up and I move to the back casters so I can get some last hits in. As soon as they are low enough, he does his spin into the minions to take those last hits. Lately, Ive been calling people out on this in game, but it doesn't seem to help.

SquidBlub

08-19-2011

I don't care about ksing, but if I'm a tank and the kill is assured I'll stop autoattacking when he's almost dead, let a carry get the kill. Since I play tank Cho'gath accidental kses happen a lot.

RedHawk Shade

08-19-2011

kill stealing = when u are some one who doesnt deserve or need the kill (Soraka, most tanks) and u PURPOSLY kill the enemy champion who had no chance of escape.

anything else is securing a kill