Scenarios of Kill Stealing

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asylumseeker

08-11-2010

I generally dont care aslong as our team gets the kill. As said before its annoying if someone comes right at the end of the fight and hits them with a powerful attack to make sure they get the kill.

In the past i was playing as ashe and there was a fight 1v1 across the map. i saw it and fired my arrow straight away. Turned out my team would have won the fight but it was too late by then and the arrow got the kill. He had a go at me even though i was just trying to help and as i was the other side of the map it was fired while they still both had high health.

Also recently got called a KS because my team member was fighting someone and they were escaping. Outside my team members range. I hit with Morgs snare which killed him. I think its better that he died.

Longshot405

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

The only time i get upset about killstealing is if some champs put a lot of effort into killing an enemy, then an ally runs along, uses ONE attack and kills them. THAT is a killsteal.

The only time i don't get upset is if Veigar killsteals. He gets a permanent buff from killing. Besides, don't mess with that guy, he'll nuke your face off if you get him angry.

Leirkov

08-11-2010

The only kill stealing, IMO, that matters, is KSing your carry. Especially if you're the freaking tank. I was 4-0-15 in a game once. We lost, I wasn't greatly fed that game and it went on for a long time, so my DPS output was junk.

Also, my friend plays a really great Shen.. but I hate playing a carry with him because he usually goes 9-2-xx instead of letting the carries get fed. :/

Dwarfling

08-11-2010

I'll try to move towards the enemy escape route when the target is really low to let a carry get the kill while its CC'd (as a tank), but sometimes you can't help going "die die die!" when the enemy is on the run and getting a kill that would help someone else more, because you don't know always if your pal can catch up.

PackMan97

08-11-2010

It's only KS'ing if a guy is CERTAINLY dead, say at the end of a team fight and you have a guy rolling snowball items. Let the snowballer finish it.

The problem is when chasing a lot of folks QQ about KSing....sorry bud, chasing is bad. The sooner it ends the better. Who knows what's in that next set of bushes or around the corner...or when Shen will be porting, or whatever. Just finish it I don't care who gets the kill.

MrToasty

08-11-2010

Holy cow. People still believe in KSing? Honestly? A kill is a win for your team. There is no such thing as a KS.

Wolfeman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-11-2010

I don't mind KS at all...anything to ensure the V at the end

IoFlux

08-11-2010

gotta love it when you're ganking a person 3v1, 4v1 or 5v1 and the garen on your team decides its worth using an ulti just to get the kill and then get face raped when enemies come in and rush and theres several of them below 40% health that the garen couldve ulti'd but decided that 1 kill for his ego was worth more than a well timed ulti for a team fight.

t3hcollective

08-11-2010

Anytime someone whines about a KS in a team fight just reply that they need to do more damage. Now, if you walk up and do 1 hit to get the kill, you deserve whatever they give you.

xerospecter

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot405 View Post
The only time i get upset about killstealing is if some champs put a lot of effort into killing an enemy, then an ally runs along, uses ONE attack and kills them. THAT is a killsteal.

The only time i don't get upset is if Veigar killsteals. He gets a permanent buff from killing. Besides, don't mess with that guy, he'll nuke your face off if you get him angry.
As someone who mains Veigar I appreciate that. Late game it gets hard NOT to KS since my lowest spell does 800. Although I actively try to provide the assist with Event Horizon. The other thing I do is the EH + Dark Matter combo (effectively saying: you weren't doing it fast enough, you have 1.2 seconds to kill them before I do).

Favorite moment: I was heading to kill someone squishy, teammate notices and starts out about 2-3 seconds behind me. He didn't even get the assist.

123456 ... 8