Can you make more rune pages for everyone ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweapor

08-11-2010

I saw yesterday rune pages for riot point and i was like what the hell they need redicilous long to make more rune pages and they are now only to get with riot points. I waited for more rune pages and now for riot points what the f*** is this? Why they cant just make 5 rune pages for veryone that would be ok but no lets make rune pages after like 8 month and only for riot points. Also i dont get why they need so much time to make more rune pages and thats why some people suck somethimes because you have only 2 f*** rune pages and if the heros gets picked and banned which you can play with the rune pages you just suck in the game. Also if your team needs a tank but you dont have tank runes in one of the page because you have only 2 rune pages! I cant believe it !!!!!! How hard is it to make atleast 5 rune pages for everyone?

EDIT:nevermind sry for QQ didnt saw the pages for ip aswell sry!

Camen Sieder

08-11-2010

so spend some IP and buy a page... it's not "only" for RP.

dude get off the forums and go visit the store... seriously

wildfire393

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweapor View Post
I saw yesterday rune pages for riot point and i was like what the hell they need redicilous long to make more rune pages and they are now only to get with riot points. I waited for more rune pages and now for riot points what the f*** is this? Why they cant just make 5 rune pages for veryone that would be ok but no lets make rune pages after like 8 month and only for riot points. Also i dont get why they need so much time to make more rune pages and thats why some people suck somethimes because you have only 2 f*** rune pages and if the heros gets picked and banned which you can play with the rune pages you just suck in the game. Also if your team needs a tank but you dont have tank runes in one of the page because you have only 2 rune pages! I cant believe it !!!!!! How hard is it to make atleast 5 rune pages for everyone?
Rune pages are available for IP if you don't feel like spending money on the game. IP is free. You can get 5 rune pages for free if you want.

Also why do you need 5 rune pages? I only need three (Physical DPS, Mage/Tank, Non-mana Mage/Tank). This covers 95% of all champions, and the last 5% sucks (things like Tryndamere. Sure, he needs a custom rune page, but he sucks even with it so why would I bother?).

OMGWTFHAPPEN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-11-2010

i only use one, and im doing just fine

Sweapor

08-11-2010

/closed

Skyyless

08-11-2010

Have you even logged into the game? It can be purchase with 6300 IP's for an additional rune page.
For you cry babies out their. 2 is really more than enough. I have atk speed + flat health quint on page 1 and energy regen + ability power on page 2. If my hero gets banned ex. Xin gets banned. for my rune page 1. And we needed a tank. Guess what? I picked page 1. Does not make a **** difference. I still own with any **** runes Few mere extra points does not make a difference. In dota they dont have any accessories like runes and masteries. Its all in your head that you need them. But you really dont. Just skills imho.

Sweapor

08-11-2010

i just edit it didnt saw the pages for ip
and btw the runes make only a small difference but this small difference is important. Its right that skill is the more important but still if you think about the amor pen runes you can have 29 armor pen with the runes and with the masteries 35 i think thats a huge difference at the start!