Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the best assassin, ranged & mage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vandal Six

08-07-2012

uh duh le blanc

ADC SENPAl

08-08-2012

The best assassin and the most viable (Top Picks in Pro games) would be Ahri by far. She has one of the stronger gap closers with her ult and with abyssal deals ridiculous damage. She also snowballs harder then almost any champion and can affect any lane because of her roaming ability with her ult. She also has the ability to shove the lane, unlike someone like leblanc. Ahri exceeds into mid game and is decent in late game, where as leblanc is single target damage and falls off late game because her skill set just isn't nearly as good when it comes down to team fights.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-08-2012

Quote:
ChunkyBarf:
Leblanc is terrible late game.

So is your 0/10 mid.

Mich567

08-08-2012

I can say one thing... against noobs, Fiddlesticks is quite effective.

Kyzroh

08-17-2012

Quote:
ZOOMxTactic:
Nocturne for jungler (or Shaco). Both have beastly ganks but Shaco is better for anti-tank AND squishies if you build Maldred's Bloodrazor and pop a clone = -8% health per second.

Bursting would be LeBlanc (AP) and Talon (AD).

I find Fizz to be a very good late game assassin but has some difficulties with his early. Vayne is also good late game... Though she is a carry technically.

This might be a late comment, but just wanted to point out that the clone has significantly less damage than the player himself. So it wouldn't be 8% health per second, but less! Sorry. But, I do agree that Shaco is a baus. Great mobility, great damage, great everything. I've had a 31 Kill, 1 Death, and 10 assist game with him. ( Shaco Carry ! )

Xeroday

08-18-2012

Ranged -- Graves/Ezreal (depends on if you can skillshot) and Vayne in the lower ELO's

Assasin -- (I'm assuming you mean highest single target damage) Jax

Mage -- For farm and teamfights? Mordekaiser/Morgana. Best in competitive play? Karthus.

Safe Death

08-18-2012

Leblanc, viegar, annie, cass are all good for mage.

Luxiere

08-18-2012

Assassin: LeBlanc
Ranged: Graves, Corki
Mage: Morgana, Cassiopeia

I don't know if the assassin you're thinking is the same as what I'm thinking.

Bosko92

08-26-2012

Guys u cant be serious, where is Poppy !? No one can stop Poppy !

IceDragon16

08-27-2012

Looking at an assassin it would be Fizz because it is very easy to take down ur opponent with fizz