Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is league so slow?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PvP Coogi

04-21-2012

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce430 video card and a AMD Athlon(tm) II x4 645 processor wich is 3.1 ghz. Why is league running so slow!?!?! I'm on lowest setting possible and only 15 fps. My laptop with a 1.3 ghz processor can run league at 40 fps. I've updated my graphics card drive and still no result. I need help / tips please.

Rastilan

04-21-2012

update your graphics drivers, did it for me

also isent the NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce430 an older on board video memory?

that would be why possibly.

Big Hat Logan

04-21-2012

which old witch

PvP Coogi

04-21-2012

Like i said i already did. That's where i gotta Right click computer > properties > Device manger > Display adapters. It said it was already up to date....

Idiot King

04-21-2012

That onboard video is barely enough to handle web browsing, I am surprised it gives you 15 fps

DiamondHost

04-21-2012

that onboard video is a piece of ****...

PvP Coogi

04-21-2012

Quote:
Idiot King:
That onboard video is barely enough to handle web browsing, I am surprised it gives you 15 fps

I can play runescape 65 fps.... no idea what your talking about....

SunOfABeach

04-21-2012

onboard graphics are really really bad and thats most likely the answer.

Runescape would run on a gameboy.

And check your antialiasing setting at your driver. Some AA modes eat a lot of resources. If you never touched something like that, then its something else, or your graphic card.

Zuphlas

04-21-2012

Look just save up some money and pick up an actual graphics card, that's all I can say. Also, if your laptop is giving you 40fps why aren't you playing on it?

Chaiyns

04-21-2012

Quote:
PvP Coogi:
Like i said i already did. That's where i gotta Right click computer > properties > Device manger > Display adapters. It said it was already up to date....

lots of times it isn't proper, my video card said it was up to date checking that way when i first got my computer when in reality the driver was over a year old.

i would double check the manufacturer's site for drivers, windows automatic update for these things is trash