Champion Freezes in Place.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neon Rave Cat

05-15-2012

Happens every game. Makes League of Legends unplayable.

OFMG OWN3D

06-03-2012

Bump me too. Riot owes me elo

Dragon Striker9

06-03-2012

Thank you Riot Games for the Double IP Weekend, but I can't get double IP because of the terrible lag! Apparently no one has tried to fix it yet, and I was looking forward to getting 6300 IP to get a champion. Now I have to wait until the tournament is over, because some people told me it was that which caused all the lag. I really don't believe a tournament to see who's best is worth more than a lot of lagging users, but it doesn't really matter because it's ending soon. Thanks again Riot, but can you please fix the lag? Iwould really appreciate it.

tohada

07-01-2012

its happening here all the time i cant play anymore 4 ranked in a roll i was fine in my lane and my character freeze and i died. im freaking mad about this and i'll unistall the game

Yiiman11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

i'm having exactly the same problem.. can't play properly for good amounts of time when this happens.

HomelessPat

07-12-2012

For those of you that still have this problem try and uninstall Pando Media Booster. Helped me.

pokelda2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

been having similar problems but when it happens to me my ping jumps to around 5k and i continuously disconnect and generally cant do anything.

Arkhelism

07-13-2012

Everyone keep bumping this. I have the same issue. With so many people they have to respond eventually.

Kradath

07-28-2012

I've had the same problem, the game freezes on average of a minute about two times a game, Riot at least let us know you are aware of the problem and trying to find a solution! :-3

HoriusTwo

07-28-2012

I've replied in multiple threads about this issue but I'll post here as well for bumping purposes. This problem really needs to get fixed because it can occur when your chasing or getting chased, leaving you frozen in place. I've yet to see any posts acknowledge this issue as of yet though.