Champion Freezes in Place.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yonsy

04-21-2012

I'm not sure what's going on, but lately, many times during a game. I'll freeze for about 5-10 seconds while everything around me continues to move normally. I can't move my character at all despite how much I right click to move. This gets really frustrating especially when I just randomly die from it.

Here is a video I took while it happened in my last game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2R3l...hannel&list=UL

Yonsy

04-22-2012

Bump

Daikuna

04-22-2012

Just had the same exact problem in my last game, then started getting random disconnects, Nothing wrong with my internet, FPS and Ping were completely fine in game. Clicking like crazy and not moving as well as skills not activating. Worst part is the game DC'd me at the end so I got a leave for it -.- 2nd leave since the new patch because of random Dc's and bugsplats.

cdgalexander

04-22-2012

Bump happens to me quite a bit since the new patch, seeing more and more people with this problem

Ju4nCho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Same happens to me... plz find a solution!
im re-installing LoL, if it solve this way im going to post it..

xArchaosx

04-26-2012

this just happened to me. then i got d'ced it was happening all game to my team too. and as well as the other team. this is bs its been happening since the last patch

pesoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

happens to me EVERY game since galio skin patch. makes the game unplayable.

Niteowl79a

05-09-2012

This happens to me a lot too, but not every game. Its very random and usually gets me killed in a very frustrating manner. Plz if anybody finds a fix let me know!

Crowbait

05-09-2012

bump, that happens me too

Leocano

05-15-2012

Same. Hoping for a fix.