This place has really dropped in quality...

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-21-2012

Attachment 425993

Doo bleh bleh. Translation: Rawr.

Ask the Monkey

04-21-2012

lololo OP downvoted everyone

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

I see that the veterans of the Lore section have abandoned it as well. This is what's left? A pity, I can see why Riot wouldn't feel inclined to revive their Lore when this is all they have to look forward to greeting them.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
lololo OP downvoted everyone :P
Untrue, I only downvoted the cowards hiding behind an "Ask" alt and pretending to be someone they aren't/ I've seen many of your topics, you have no idea who the character you're impersonating even is. That's why much fanon is considered gutter trash, they don't stay true to the characters they supposedly are fanboying/girling about.

1Eredale

04-21-2012

What veterans are you talking about? Some are still there, they even post; others lurk and don't.

Jaykoboy

04-21-2012

Fear the ultra-uber-mega-dracolich! Of doom!

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-21-2012

Though yeah..why don't they work on Lore? It makes me haz a sad

FilFire

04-21-2012

Yeah right. Someone else quickly came by and decided to downvote every OC guy.

AskPantheon

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Untrue, I only downvoted the cowards hiding behind an "Ask" alt and pretending to be someone they aren't/ I've seen many of your topics, you have no idea who the character you're impersonating even is. That's why much fanon is considered gutter trash, they don't stay true to the characters they supposedly are fanboying/girling about.
Perhaps you could actually present your argument in a mature manner instead of throwing around insults and downvoting us?

Jaykoboy

04-21-2012

Yes, we are lore dicussion. We do not take kindly to insults, outsiders, and accusations. Play nice or GTFO. You're acting like an OTer.

12345612 ... 15