Shen or Garen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jiekai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

I play 3v3s immensively, and am wondering if I should buy shen or garen next? I've tried both and they seem pretty solid. Please give a reason as to who you choose as well. Thanks.

Killers297

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

Garen is epic pick his silence will make shvyana/shaco and kennan cry in teamfights.

Sam

04-21-2012

Shen is really really strong to handle. :P I'd say Shen.

Deathcrow666

04-21-2012

Shen since he can go through walls. But fundamentally it is based off your play style with each.

AHaLoGrUnT

04-21-2012

Garen can be good top or bot lane for normals, real nice to have bot lane to babysit a squishy. Shen is a great ranked pick though, so stronk.

Restiur1

04-21-2012

Garen its really good 1vs1 because silence , shield and AoE with an ult who can kill a guy below 20% of hp , also he dont need mana so he can always spam (obv have got cd..)

Shen also its good in 1 vs 1 have a taunt that reduce 50% the dmg , a shield , can harass with Q and also the sustain , the ult from shen only go for an ally ( 850dmg in lvl 3 ) so he is good initiate and protecting in a TF , synergy champs , can jump over wall

both champs are really good, if you like to 1vs1 go for garen , if you want to fight in team go for shen

EDIT: I forgot passives .

garen : Great sustain can stand in the lane for a long time

Shen: Omg this harass and regain some energy to spam

I choose shen , i always like to fight in team

Jiekai

04-21-2012

I think I'm going to get Shen. He seems to have a good laning phase, plus his ult is global. Thanks guys!

Extallion

04-24-2012

Shen hands down.
Garen damage falls off too much as game progresses.

Sam

04-25-2012

Garen is actually very strong in Soloque. A lot of people are surprised how much damage he can throw out by just Q and E with ignite.

Shen is more of a team work comp. Need to coordinate with your teammates. etc etc.