Addition of unused "First Win of the Day"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hindex

04-21-2012

I think it would be a good idea to implement this feature into the game. The reason is that some of us have to take days off the game due to work or school, and it would be nice to have this feature, so when we come back we could use it as a motivation to keep playing until we finish the stack of "first wins".
The way we can implement this feature is that after receiving our new "first win of the day", if within 24 hours we didn't use it, then add 1 to the counter of first wins of the day.

Do you think this is a good idea? What would be the disadvantages of this features?

KOMagnet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

No. the first win of the day is like a daily bonus for active players. Which promotes players to be active
It is not meant to be the way to give free IP to players, and promote player for being inactive.

Silars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

If they ever do it, there should at least be a cap of 2 or 3 so people who quit for another game, for let's say 3 months, can't just farm easy IP when they come back to LoL

Strata7

05-09-2012

I'm actually for this idea but think it should be a weekly cap. Not everyone can log in every day but once/twice a week(read weekends) is very reasonable. It would be a nice addition.

I agree with the poster above, there does need to be some limit, weekly sounds perfect to me.