The Storm Chamber of the Institute (Ask Janna #2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

05-11-2013

((But... But... Talented house cat/chef cat where?))

Janna waved at James with her fingers. She blushed and smiled shyly at him, before glimpsing at Max leaving. She composed herself after a moment and spoke, "Well he's not getting a sleepover game with me," she winked at Lux, then grinned, "What do we say we pull a surprise pillow fight while he sleeps?" she said, picking up a pillow and grasping it.

Kizeragi

05-11-2013

((We'll train one? o: Anything is possible~ And I didn't want a sleepover game anyway! Not yet at least... Just a sleep! :3))

Dear Luxanna

05-11-2013

"Whew~." Lux said, blushing and smiling. "Good, it'd be way too soon..." She picked up a pillow. "You are no match for me~."

Ask Janna

05-11-2013

"We're not the ones fighting..." Janna said, giggling and sneaking to the door of her own bedroom. She looked at Lulu and asked: "You coming?"

Kizeragi

05-14-2013

((Bumpie! Oh gosh, this should be fun. >///< x3))

Ask Bestial Nyan

05-16-2013

((Bump for Janna.))

Fae Lulu

05-16-2013

((Sorry guys...been busy this week and missed too many threads!))

Lulu nodded excitedly. She pulled off her hat and pulled out a conveniently placed purple pillow that seemed larger than her head, "Coming!"

Ask Janna

05-20-2013

((Not a game... we're ruining James' sleep.))

Janna snuck to her bedroom door where James slept, and grins as she sneaked to the nightstand. She signals Lux and Lulu to come in, but quietly, as she lifted up her pillow, ready to wake her new lover up with a terribly noisy surprise.

Fae Lulu

05-20-2013

((Well I know that, but to Lulu everything's a game.))

Lulu nodded, stepping as quietly as a yordle can. She readied her pillow as well, though given the height difference with the bed, she'd have quite a difficult time actually hitting James. But if she was successful, at least her pillow was fluffed by expert Glade spiders, so it should be the most pleasant impact one could receive from a yordle hitting someone with a pillow.

Dear Luxanna

05-20-2013

Lux giggled, and expertly snuck into the room, pillow at the ready.