Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Storm Chamber of the Institute (Ask Janna #2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

04-27-2012

Quote:
Silver Trinity:
((Janna, what be the material thy staff composeth of? Ok enough of the medieval termie xD))

((I apologize for the OCC, but I must ask this. You native speakers are capable of "speaking" (read writing) in old English just like that or this way of writing is not as "old style" as I think it is? For example in my first language normal people are unable to write like that unless they are well read in old literature or possess a degree in the studies of our language.))

The Graveman

04-28-2012

Sorceress, I must ask: Ever since you won the zeppelin tournament against your own home city-state, have you considered an aerial career?

Also, where did you get that red robe of yours? It's rather exquisite.

-Mortimer A. Locard

Ask Janna

04-28-2012

Quote:
The Graveman:
Sorceress, I must ask: Ever since you won the zeppelin tournament against your own home city-state, have you considered an aerial career?

Also, where did you get that red robe of yours? It's rather exquisite.

-Mortimer A. Locard

Dear Summoner Mortimer,

I have considered getting this career starting from the pilot of a commercial zeppelin to piloting crafts of the Revered Inventor such as the ROFL Copters. There aren't very much basic careers open but I will certainly secure mine.

As for my robe, it was a robe I have bought in Ionia. Thank you for your compliment.

-Janna

The Graveman

04-28-2012

I see. Perhaps one day I would have the privilege of being a passenger upon a zeppelin that you pilot. It would be most intriguing to see your magic at work outside of the stressful Fields of Justice for once.

-Mortimer

Buzanami

05-23-2012

Hello Janna, I also wish to compliment your garbs.
If you'd like I would be honored to tailor you a new sorceress robe for use in the fields of Justice.

Paltala

05-23-2012

EDIT: Blech, out of time and failing to read previous post timings

The Graveman

05-23-2012

((I think the person that RPed Janna disappeared.))

Paltala

05-23-2012

((god dammit, I didn't notice that the previous post was like 28/4/12))

Lord of Apoc

05-23-2012

Janna how have thy throut be I sometimes hear a diferent voice.

Garic.

AskKarthus

05-23-2012

Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
Dear Janna,

Before I begin, you will regret permitting people asking any question they please.

With that out of the way... what are your measurements?!

*Begins casting Requiem.*