Just played a 60+ minute game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nattles

04-25-2012

Not even mad, even though the enemy Teemo was rather arrogant. Couldn't beat their Blitzcrank while they turtled. He'd pull into the fountain all day long. I'm thinking about playing Nasus and Nasus only in solo-queue in TT to combat this turtling problem. Thoughts?

Sam

04-25-2012

Nasus would just get hooked in. Same results to any champion. All you need to do is get both inhibs and let all the creeps swarm in. They can't pull all of it. Pot up and die for the tower. It'll be all worth it.

Nattles

04-25-2012

The problem was that Teemo sat invisi at their tower with tankplank (though now he was just super beefy dpsplank) sitting behind him and Blitz at fountain. If we rushed tower, Teemo would open up with madreds and 2.5 attack speed and shred whoever didn't get pulled by Blitz. 'Tis frustrating. ;[ I'm curious as to if they are ever going to fix the turtling problem in 3s. I understand it's avoidable, but come on, we're not all platinum players. I play solo-queue way too much to deal with turtling.

CJV

04-25-2012

What I don't understand is why you guys didn't just flood them with minions. Even at 2.5 attack speed Teemo wouldn't be able to kill them fast enough with both sides pumping in super minions if he didn't break stealth. You could also have warded their base with vision wards and watch him cry or stood behind minions so you didn't get fountain'd.....There were plenty of things you could have done to prevent a 60 min game.

Trial By Pain

04-25-2012

What happened to me once :

We were defending the base well, but they all walljumped from the jungle and got the Nexus really fast. Even if you sit at the fountain it's hard to react in time. But that's considering the tower is down.