Problem by Login into LoL error message

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gimlion

08-10-2010

this is the message i dont now what to do

pls help

(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (null)
clientId = "73FB924D-DF08-B6A7-B93C-0FF20513F575"
correlationId = "DD3F00F8-B3C4-40D9-CDE2-5FD6DFC64BF9"
destination = "loginService"
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Server.Processing"
faultDetail = (null)
faultString = "com.riotgames.platform.messaging.UnexpectedServic eException : URLDecoder: Incomplete trailing escape (%) pattern"
headers = (Object)#1
messageId = "73FB982D-C70B-8373-2FDB-EC4A4839F092"
rootCause = (com.riotgames.platform.common.exception::Unexpect edServiceException)#2
message = "URLDecoder: Incomplete trailing escape (%) pattern"
rootCauseClassname = "com.riotgames.platform.messaging.UnexpectedServic eException"
stackTraceString = (null)
timestamp = 1281508171703
timeToLive = 0

graphixmodule

09-10-2010

I have same problem.
When I log in I have this msg everytime.
Somebody help me !

sorry about my bad eng.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

09-10-2010

hmm...

Try right clicking the application and select Run as Administrator from the drop down menu. I honestly haven't seen this message yet so can't be exactly sure on the cause.

dixrot

04-13-2011

http://img828.imageshack.us/i/ssssss...ssssssssc.png/ People pls help me I can't update version in lol say "all version complete" and i go play and write acc pw and this.......When i restart comp and go again in lol,again -.- i pres F5 and he refresh game and go again ,again 1.33.23 ,,.....pls help me

augustonunes

05-13-2011

please help me after the last update .... lol I could not play anymore ... every time I try to login Login error appears! already tested in more than one account ... and even after having uninstalled lol and reinstall it continued with the same problem ... sorry for bad english = /

kaze77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-17-2011

maybe is server error, just wait... or isp problems. i'm having the same error right now.

murkiller

05-23-2011

SAME @@$462^ING S@#T HERE cant log in for nuttin ever since P.A.X games came there is (U.N.S.T.O.P.A.B.L.E) server lag and (L.E.G.E.N.D.A.R.Y) solo que noob matches when im semi-pro i want semi-pro not noobs so F@#$k you riot ive spent a total of about $500 in 6 months cause i love the game now i aint spending **** and f$#@k my typos im mad.

VisioNoisiA

07-15-2011

So, I just recently have this problem happening to me as well; just now as a matter of fact. I can't log in on my account on my windows computer, but when i try to log in on my brothers window account, it lets me in. WHAT?! Help thanks

Elise I got dome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

As of right now, I am unable to go to the username screen. I am able to get to the news feed from the 1st loading screen, but I cannot "play" the game after hitting play. Instead, it just doesn't load from me hitting play. Is there something that I can do to fix this problem or is it just LoL?

Fuddinmax

11-18-2011

Help i got a unknow login error , this happen after the new update