The Underworld Has a Doorman

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buru Diman

04-23-2012

As someone who plays Galio and summoners name means "blue demon". I intend to buy this, it will be my first legendary.
Would be best if it was blue, but lets be reasonable. Demons color is red.

MrSchnitzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosine View Post
I am picturing an ap tanky type, whose ult is toopenup a gate, that party members canclick on to "port" through to the other end, (where he placed it within a reasonable range to overcome terrain, about the range structure of Nocturne's or less.

Q- Launch firebolt: Average damage versus champions (less than NuNu's nuke, in scale--AP), much more damage versus creeps (Jungleable)

W- medium range PBAOE, low/minor AP damage, slow--a "hoof Stomp" akin to Sejuani's ability (but wider range), but instantaneous with a duration

E-Another PBAOE. Similar ability to W. e or larger/smaller Radius as W (Depending on feel of play/playbalance) ability, that sets the ground afire (minor damage over time) for a duration, possibly igniting foes who pass through it (those remaining inside take both burning damage and continuing fire damage for a short period)
It's a skin you ****

IAMTHEDARKSHADOW

04-23-2012

sweet skin ya

Ancarscein

04-23-2012

sqweeeeeeee I cant wait ty riot I have the enchanted galio skin since Galio came out..I have been waiting for a new skin for him for a while...(didn't like commando skin all that much) But sweet!

Thanks guys!

rjcombo

Lead Designer

04-23-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

This is relevant to my interests.

kbkillr

04-23-2012

really ***** skin looking forward to its release but.........

there is still on teeny tiny problem with the game

STILL WANT VARUS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slechenz

04-23-2012

eu sou br se me entende otimo mas eu não jogo com o gálio mas eu gostei que só dessa skin

brinkofwar

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aciron View Post
Simple, they are building up anticipation of the Ezreal skin, until its at a breaking point. That way when they put it on sale people will FLOOD the stores jumping on it like its black Friday.

if anything im not gonna be able to buy it cuz i already spent the riot points i bought like 4 months ago.

KhaotixKhaos

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokedCayenne View Post
He's 6300. Its a pain in the *** lol. I just RP'd him.
he had an ip reduction like 2 weeks ago....

Kronuk

04-23-2012

When? I want NOW!