LoL logitech G15 keyboard support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triscuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2010

It would be nice to have some features for a g15 implemented. Maybe show kills/deaths for you and your stats. It would be a cool feature for those of us who have a g15

Stormreaver

08-10-2010

Yup, I agree, would love to have something like that added in.

Jeepers Creepers

08-10-2010

I have a g11 :/

ODonnell

08-10-2010

wont happen until logitech pays them to make it happen, as usual

Triscuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

I think riot would listen if we got enough people interested in something like this. From what i have read it wouldn't be that hard for them to implement it into the game in a random patch. PLEASE riot make this happen

Triscuit

08-11-2010

anyone from riot want to tell us if this would be possible or not?

1Q2W3E4R5T6Z7U8I

08-11-2010

Right now, I am writing thi scomment with a Logitech G15 Refresh. Yes, Logitech G15 support would be nice

Triscuit

08-11-2010

same. I would like to at least get a comment form someone from riot on this. seems they have been lacking on anything to do with the community IMO and answering support tickets. I have 2 of them out myself.

Triscuit

08-12-2010

nobody else wanting this?

Bobble D

08-12-2010

If you could put something on it that was worthwhile, it'd be awesome. Simply putting up a stat page or the K/D ratio seems a little silly. Those two pieces of information are already forced into the UI and more easily seen there than on another screen that's so low in your field of view.

Now, if you could free up the space occupied by the UI by moving info to the G15/19 mini display, that'd be awesome. Seeing more of the screen is always a bonus.

I'd be way happier if they spent time giving all players more control over the UI elements than working on G15/19 integration. The modified client takes steps towards doing this, but going even further is definitely possible.