To the People Complaining about Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absolute None

03-22-2013

Please stop. Please. I don't even PLAY Nasus, and I know that Nasus still has major weaknesses.
If you have such a big problem with him, run Cleanse or buy QSS/Mercurial Scimitar. Play someone with strong counter jungle potential. Run a super strong lane bully. He has both distinct strengths and weaknesses, and it isn't that hard to learn them.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

We need to start ignoring trolls.

Nobody is actually complaining about him, theyre just troll-bandwagoning

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

03-22-2013

today i learned that cleanse has an 11 second cd

Absolute None

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfestopheles View Post
We need to start ignoring trolls.

Nobody is actually complaining about him, theyre just troll-bandwagoning
I just hope this blows over before Riot decides to make yet ANOTHER brilliant "balance" change.

BeelzeBuff

03-22-2013

I played lane Nasus in S2 and pre-buffs in S3

I didn't think he needed them, but I welcomed the buffs, thinking it would make laning a bit easier

Now he's getting way too much attention- he'll probably get nerfed, hurting his lane, and making him only good in the jungle.

I'll miss you Nasus good times

Absolute None

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflezlolqt View Post
today i learned that cleanse has an 11 second cd
Today I learned that if your team can't kill Nasus in 11 seconds you either fed him to oblivion or your team is bad at peeling.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

03-22-2013

Wither with 40% CDR - 6,6 sec CD. 5 Sec duration.

Spirit Visage and Frozen Heart are very desirable items for Nasus.

He isn't very easy to deal with. His recent and abundant buffs have put him in a very good spot. No clue whether he's OP material or not, but personally, I think the buffs may have been a little over the top.

Amnizu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

cleanse/qss cooldown is wayy too high, in the case of scimitar it has an absurd price.

but ofc op knows best, i mean pro players are picking nasus since he is such a trash pos champ right?

Colonel Fabulous

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invoke Fangirls View Post
cleanse/qss cooldown is wayy too high, in the case of scimitar it has an absurd price.

but ofc op knows best, i mean pro players are picking nasus since he is such a trash pos champ right?
Pros also pick Volibear, Miss Fortune, Caitlyn, Sona, Lulu, Thresh, Zed, and others

The OP said Nasus has major weaknesses. So do all the above champions and every champ that exists. Nasus isn't OP. He's certainly good; that's why he gets played. He's not over the top, however