4-20-12 | Minor Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Networe

04-20-2012

Just reinstall the game to resolve that bugsplat

Blasphemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

Good work I suppose... :/

Entrox Licher

04-20-2012

ok wow i noticed most of the bugs today and was surprised when riot said they were gunna fix them....then after patch i go in and see ranked is disabled....so i go to normal as shyv....and get bugsplatted....thinking it was my computers fault (it had happened earlier today, i run bootcamp so you never know) i close and open launcher and am asked to load patch...again....after waiting 15 minutes (before it was 2) i go into another normal game (ranked still disabled) and right as i pull up detail screen for blitz i get stuck there...i close yet again thinking what bad luck i have go through launcher without repatch and enter normal as nid (ranked STILL disabled) and then i get bugsplatted...oh and every time i had to log in again it took like 15 min cause of "unusually large number of logins"....only good thing i find is that that the 2 bugsplat games say "loss prevented" in match history (still got ip though lol) and that riot is supposedly working on it....the bugs bugged me a bit but the bugSPLATING is excrucuciatingly annoying....please fix ASAP

Elsantrich

04-20-2012

So it turns out , when you nerf Irellia one too many times, you will in fact break the game.

Konush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

I am relieved that compensation mode is on, and that you are on it at the moment. I have full confidence that it will be resolved shortly.

Storm Crow Swarm

04-20-2012

In my opinion nerf olaf reckless swing while you're fixing stuff

Legacy Messiah

Recruiter

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsantrich View Post
So it turns out , when you nerf Irellia one too many times, you will in fact break the game.
By nerfing Irelia Riot enraged Zelos whom caused all these errors to manifest.

Elric Sadricson

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Networe View Post
Just reinstall the game to resolve that bugsplat
Can anyone confirms this actually works? My LoL addiction is whispering in my ear telling me I have to play, I keep telling it I can't, but it doesn't understand...

Storm Crow Swarm

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsantrich View Post
while you're at it hot fixing stuff, go ahead and nerf Olaf reckless swing, way to overpowered

Bobby McFrayson

04-20-2012

150th