4-20-12 | Minor Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legacy Messiah

Recruiter

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOwnageGuy View Post
this is becuase we rushed riot with hecarim update. sheesh u guys can never be patient.
Couldn't have said it any better. Haste makes waste. Food for thought.

Misdirection

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

I have a Black Screen with nothing on it after I did your hotfix patch what the heck just wondering why that is happening and when will it be fixed

LastMotral

04-20-2012

ummm i just patched, login, que and in game, then the game kicked be out and carshed all patches. I just repatched and am waiting the 5 min que, am i gonna be punished?

santaisho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

Fix the bug splat of the CLIENT.

ZayaneKusanagi

04-20-2012

they may have been rushed, but riot isn't a group of 10 people anymore. The game is free yes, but people pay good money for skins and everything in between. Maybe if they actually shut down the game and preformed maintenance... Maybe. Just maybe this wouldn't be happening...

EDIT: I just realized it's 4/20. Maybe they celebrated then made the hot patch. HUE HUE

Kurogano

04-20-2012

So just installed this patch... go into a match... instacrash when everyone is fully loaded nice...

Zeoroot

04-20-2012

So now we need a hotfix for the hotfix...

┐Hotfixception?

Legacy Messiah

Recruiter

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZayaneKusanagi View Post
We may have been rushed, but riot isn't a group of 10 people anymore. The game is free yes, but people pay good money for skins and everything in between. Maybe if they actually shut down the game and preformed maintenance... Maybe. Just maybe this wouldn't be happening...
I concur. Riot shut down the servers and work on it.

Art336

04-20-2012

Okay, so an hour of random patching after I download the patch between three games I'm "bugsplatted" from.

I surely hope that someone was having a hell of a time that required these geniuses to break the game again.

Metricos

04-20-2012

Thanks for the hard work.