Ask the Minotaur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Alistar

08-18-2012

Alistar sits down near a tree and takes a piece of paper, using all of his might to write a desperate letter

"To anyone who might find me here, recently I have been forced to do voluntary service with a minimum of 48 hours by the league, I have succeeded on making 36 hours of service, and I did not enjoy it. The League has told me to take an experimental anti-depressant, which is oddly in liquid form, now I do not remember anything from the past 4 weeks. The medical wing have failed to do anything because I think that all of the medics and doctors working at the medical wing have even gave the slightest effort to do anything, leaving me unconscious. Now I had no where to go but to a spot where I think for most of my duration, I now wait for my inevitable death. I leave with the liquid that has weakened me for anyone in the future. You have all failed to help me."

Alistar takes the bottle and puts it near the tree and takes a piece of metal from his apparel and nails the paper to the tree. Alistar tries to sit down, but he pukes and falls unconscious.

((You do not want to know how long I was putting up this act, and no one noticed...))

((Oh and apologies for any grammatical mistakes, I am very sleepy.))

Ask Ezreal

08-18-2012

Ezreal, is walking down a dirt path, he recognizes a familiar figure up a against a tree, He's knows it's Alistar so he decides to go up and say hello. After realizing Alistar is passed out Ezreal reads the note, a single tear appears in his eye and he walks away. He returns only 5 minutes later with a single red rose, which he tosses on Alistar's unconscious body. "Rest in peace friend, you will be missed."

((awww this is sort of the reason I wanted to quit the forums, certain threads just don't get enough attention.))

Dirilan

08-18-2012

Dirilan walks somewhere near the tree where Alistar was. The young mage noticed the minotaur unconscious.

''By the sun...''

He runs toward Alistar and says while he was panicking a little.

''Hey! Are you alright?!''

Dirilan tries to do something to wake up the minotaur, but without success. The young mage noticed the letter on the tree.

''Oh no...''

((I did notice 2 things from you, one in the medical wing and one in Leona's place, but i didn't know if I'll do something for that. I'm relatively new here... even i'm here for nearly 2 week.

It is time to do something about it!... or I hope))

AskKarthus

08-18-2012

(( I forgot we even had an Alistar. ))

I suppose I shall reanimate this one sometime later.
Karthus summons some zombies.

(( Time to revive this lonely thread. >=D ))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

((Told ya it was boring. That's why I stopped. THERE WAS NO NEED TO TAKE IT OUT ON ALI!))

eldricht0golem

08-18-2012

Singed passed on that path and sees the bottle totally ignoring Alistar unconscious body.
Hey, that is the experimental poison that I have been working on. I thought that some idiot summoner had it mistaken it by some medicine or something… maybe is partially my fault since I left it on the league medicine chest.
Then he notices Alistar.
Hey steak do you want the anti-toxin? Here you got it, if you can drink it that is.
He leaves a small bottle on the top of the tree and proceeds on his path to the nearest town.
Signed Singed

Ask Mad Chemist

08-20-2012

((I said unconcious ))

Ask Alistar

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Ezreal, is walking down a dirt path, he recognizes a familiar figure up a against a tree, He's knows it's Alistar so he decides to go up and say hello. After realizing Alistar is passed out Ezreal reads the note, a single tear appears in his eye and he walks away. He returns only 5 minutes later with a single red rose, which he tosses on Alistar's unconscious body. "Rest in peace friend, you will be missed."

((awww this is sort of the reason I wanted to quit the forums, certain threads just don't get enough attention.))
((not dead yet... this is the reason I created this))

AskKarthus

08-20-2012

Karthus leaves a note for Alistar.
What sort of magic did your people use?

AskPantheon

08-24-2012

For whatever reason, Pantheon felt tempted to stop by, the exact reason unknown to himself. Upon seeing Alistar in his unconscious state, he approached him to check if he truly was dead or not. Pantheon was quite familiar with dead bodies, and he could easily tell that Alistar was still among the living. Spotting the note, he quickly read through it. Several options entered his mind. He could just simply end Alistar right then, a mercy killing, but this idea did not appeal to him. A warrior should be given an honorable death in battle. Pantheon decided on a course of action. Grunting with the effort it took, Pantheon lifted Alistar off the ground. He left, carrying the Minotaur off to the medical wing.