Ask The Gem Knight.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taric Ask

Member

08-21-2013

Taric was in his office, at least, he called it an office, it was more of a gem showcasing room. Emeralds here, rubies over there, opals in the corner, the walls were covered in so many precious stones it seemed as if they walls were completely encased in them. He read the note that had been left by a summoner earlier this morning, Taric nodded and grunted a few times before putting it down.

He paused for a second, remembering that all rooms were observed by novice and experienced summoners alike.

"Ask away." The Gem Knight said, in his soothing voice, "Let the questions begin."

((Sorry if I do not reply straight away, I live in England and time zone differences make it hard, but the rp threads here are too good to skip, so anyway, have fun.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskBrand

Senior Member

08-21-2013

A note appears from a burst a flame, and falls onto his table. It reads,

Quote:
Gem man... I need a favor. A red gem/crystal, and if you can shape it into a heart. No questions asked. Thanks. Please respond with the amt of gold required.
~Brand


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shimmerglow

Member

08-21-2013

(( MeidoReply: Delivering posts anywhere, anytime. ))

This lady could have easily just written a letter, but instead she walks straight into the fabulously dazzling room Taric called his office. A white-haired maid gives Taric a short bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Gem Knight," she said, her gentle poker face not particularly giving away whether or not she truly wanted to be here. "I heard that asking a champion for their favorite breakfast early on was tradition. Could you share this with me?"

"Also, a summoner I know frequently sends you into what he calls a 'solo lane', frequently building you for pure bursts of destructive gem power. Do you feel you are more effective as a 'support,' or do you feel your unique skills are better suited for an aggressive build?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskSkarner

Member

08-21-2013

letter appeared:
Dear Taric:
Taric! Lulu has asked me to create 1000 crystal hearts. She is very nice, and i would like to
place gems in the middle of each heart. Could you send me 1000 gemstones? i will pay you well.
Signed, Skarner


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taric Ask

Member

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBrand View Post
A note appears from a burst a flame, and falls onto his table. It reads,
That gem will be made out of the finest of rubies, and do not worry about payment, for I am led to believe this must be for love, I will drop it off at your room as fast as I can get there.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmerglow View Post
(( MeidoReply: Delivering posts anywhere, anytime. ))

This lady could have easily just written a letter, but instead she walks straight into the fabulously dazzling room Taric called his office. A white-haired maid gives Taric a short bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Gem Knight," she said, her gentle poker face not particularly giving away whether or not she truly wanted to be here. "I heard that asking a champion for their favorite breakfast early on was tradition. Could you share this with me?"
My breakfast varies but I usually have bacon and sausages as I think that brings out the manly side of one. We also did not have pigs at home so it a chance to try out cuisine from Runeterra.

"Also, a summoner I know frequently sends you into what he calls a 'solo lane', frequently building you for pure bursts of destructive gem power. Do you feel you are more effective as a 'support,' or do you feel your unique skills are better suited for an aggressive build?"[/QUOTE]

I believe I am better at helping a carry, but if summoned under the right hand, I can do well in most positions, I have seen a summoners summon me as a jungler, which, I must say, has not always ended with failure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taric Ask

Member

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskSkarner View Post
letter appeared:
Dear Taric:
Taric! Lulu has asked me to create 1000 crystal hearts. She is very nice, and i would like to
place gems in the middle of each heart. Could you send me 1000 gemstones? i will pay you well.
Signed, Skarner
It may take a while for me to collect them, but do not worry, they will come your way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskBrand

Senior Member

08-21-2013

A bag of 100 gold pieces, the bag part charred, appears on Tarics table. Obviously what Brand thought the ruby was worth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shimmerglow

Member

08-21-2013

"As a jungler?" The maid blinked, not seeming particularly surprised, confused, or anything that would make her react this way to Taric's words. "I have not heard much of that." ((OOC: I have. Taric OPAF.))

She seemed for a moment like she wanted to say something, but was clearly hesitant in a mismatch with her gentle, deadpan expression. "Uhm... speaking of support, many summoners seem to pair you with Ezreal as a sort of... joke, spawned by a rumor. I know that as long as there's something to say, people will say it, but are you really...?"

The maid trails off, but it remained clear what she was asking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taric Ask

Member

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmerglow View Post
"As a jungler?" The maid blinked, not seeming particularly surprised, confused, or anything that would make her react this way to Taric's words. "I have not heard much of that." ((OOC: I have. Taric OPAF.))

She seemed for a moment like she wanted to say something, but was clearly hesitant in a mismatch with her gentle, deadpan expression. "Uhm... speaking of support, many summoners seem to pair you with Ezreal as a sort of... joke, spawned by a rumor. I know that as long as there's something to say, people will say it, but are you really...?"

The maid trails off, but it remained clear what she was asking.
Taric's voice turned much more stern and lost the smooth quality it normally had.

"I will have you know that there is nothing between me and Ezreal! In fact, I have a woman I have yet to ask out and I believe Ezreal is also in a relationship. We just have abilities that work well together. Both of us are completely straight and have no intentions with each other!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

08-21-2013

A wooden figurine of Taric in his Emerald outfit could be seen walking calmly toward the real Taric's room. Unlike the other wooden figurines, however, this one was actually given a voice to talk with passing by people. Strapped on his back, behind his hammer and shield, was a letter for the real Taric.

The figurine walked up to Taric's door and knocked, being much more polite that the other figurines that just walk in.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Taric.jpg (193.3 KB, 29 views)