Ask the Thunder's Roar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Volibear

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
.....I may have simply misinterpreted the amount of metal covering your personage. You almost appear to be a machine, which I apologize for presuming.

I would like to note that my vision is not impaired, it was an honest error in judgement.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
You have indeed misinterpreted "the amount of metal covering [my] personage." I assure you, Herald, I am one hundred percent Ursine.

The armor and gauntlets I am wearing are the tradition garb of the Ursine chieftain. I am not certain how you could mistake that armor for being mechanical, but I will take your word for it.

I will not part you from your head, this time, though I would advise you to not make such errors in judgement in the future.

-Volibear, the Thunder's Roar

Ask the Herald

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear View Post
You have indeed misinterpreted "the amount of metal covering [my] personage." I assure you, Herald, I am one hundred percent Ursine.

The armor and gauntlets I am wearing are the tradition garb of the Ursine chieftain. I am not certain how you could mistake that armor for being mechanical, but I will take your word for it.

I will not part you from your head, this time, though I would advise you to not make such errors in judgement in the future.

Volibear,

Thank you for your mercy, though I am not about to grovel at your feet and rejoice. I made an error, and I wish to correct it.

Would you be interested in joining the glorious evolution? To dare to rise beyond the limits of the flesh, perfect steel taking its place? I even promise to leave your cranial cavity for the end, if you so wish?

AskMadmanMundo

05-01-2012

Quote:
Would you be interested in joining the glorious evolution?
ROBO-MAN VIKTOR SHOVE OFF!

Nothing enhance life like good old fashion steroids! Mundo not tell you again or he cleave you robobody into tiny peices!

Big teddy bear Volibear,

Mundo want to know will you wrestle him? he always interested in battle testing with creatures and peoples his size!

-Mundo, the Madman of Zaun

Ask Volibear

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Volibear,

Thank you for your mercy, though I am not about to grovel at your feet and rejoice. I made an error, and I wish to correct it.

Would you be interested in joining the glorious evolution? To dare to rise beyond the limits of the flesh, perfect steel taking its place? I even promise to leave your cranial cavity for the end, if you so wish?

Herald,

Your name is getting ever closer to the fool pile. It is a pile you do not wish to find yourself in. The answer to your question is, of course, no. I will never join your so-called "glorious" evolution. The only metal I require is the armor of an Ursine chieftain and the enchanted gauntlets that go with it. I would never do something as twisted as become a mere metallic shell of what I once was. If fate had decreed I were to be a windup toy, then that is how I would have been from the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post

Nothing enhance life like good old fashion steroids! Mundo not tell you again or he cleave you robobody into tiny peices!

Big teddy bear Volibear,

Mundo want to know will you wrestle him? he always interested in battle testing with creatures and peoples his size!

It would indeed be interesting to pit the might of the Ursine Chieftain against that of the Madman of Zaun. Though I must ask what either of us might have to gain from it. Before you, like the Mechanical Herald, begin to believe that I need some sort of artificial enhancement, let me assure you. I need no more enhancement than that which the storm has already provided.

Ask the Herald

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post

Big teddy bear Volibear,

It would be futile, Madman. I can endure anything you may use against me. Such is the perfection of metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear View Post
Herald,

Your name is getting ever closer to the fool pile. It is a pile you do not wish to find yourself in. The answer to your question is, of course, no. I will never join your so-called "glorious" evolution. The only metal I require is the armor of an Ursine chieftain and the enchanted gauntlets that go with it. I would never do something as twisted as become a mere metallic shell of what I once was. If fate had decreed I were to be a windup toy, then that is how I would have been from the start.

It would indeed be interesting to pit the might of the Ursine Chieftain against that of the Madman of Zaun. Though I must ask what either of us might have to gain from it. Before you, like the Mechanical Herald, begin to believe that I need some sort of artificial enhancement, let me assure you. I need no more enhancement than that which the storm has already provided.

Volibear,

I was not implying that you needed it. You are already ferocious enough, if your abilities on the Fields of Justice are not testament enough. I was merely making an offer. At any rate, my process is not even yet complete, therefore ever if you were to accept it would be some time before you would even undergo the procedure.

Very well. I will leave you to your task here. I will look forward to facing you in battle.

ZaP Colossus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Volibear what is your stance on the sej-ashe feud and do you care to take a side?

Ask Volibear

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffd2177 View Post
Volibear what is your stance on the sej-ashe feud and do you care to take a side?
Hoffd,

I believe I have already taken a side. I did, after all, travel across the southern mountains and meet with Queen Ashe and King Tryndamere. We forged an alliance, and I joined the League as a result. I am fairly certain that the Winter's Wrath sees this alliance as me siding against her, and I suppose it very well might be.

Civilized Rat

05-03-2012

Do ignore Viktor. His desperate pleads for more mechanical things are funny at first, but it gets tiring.

Though I do wonder. Am I close to this "fool pile"? Hm?

Ask Volibear

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Do ignore Viktor. His desperate pleads for more mechanical things are funny at first, but it gets tiring.

Though I do wonder. Am I close to this "fool pile"? Hm?
Twitch,

That depends. Have you done anything lately that might move your name into the fool pile? Or are you just being cautious?

Civilized Rat

05-04-2012

No, no I don't believe so! I guess that means I'm in the clear, hm.