Ask the Thunder's Roar

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xblackoutbradx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

I have a simple question, storm master. Does it ever get tiresome being so exceptionally badass? my visions offer me no insight in this question so I must ask, how ever detestably mortal it may be.

((I do Malzahar, in case you weren't sure.))

Ask Janna

04-20-2012

Oh I'm sorry, I meant him. *points at Northern Storm Volibear drinking vodka*

Ask Volibear

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblackoutbradx View Post
I have a simple question, storm master. Does it ever get tiresome being so exceptionally badass? my visions offer me no insight in this question so I must ask, how ever detestably mortal it may be.

((I do Malzahar, in case you weren't sure.))
No. It does not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
Oh I'm sorry, I meant him. *points at Northern Storm Volibear drinking vodka*
Ah. You mean one of my, how do these summoners refer to it, "skins?" No. As I am him, I do not see him. When I wear that skin, Volibear Vodka gives me strength, as I assume Graggy Ice strengthens Brolaf.

-Volibear, the Thunder's Roar

winner99

04-21-2012

Have you heard of something called the comistic effect?

It means that the clothes things wear have a effect on how people view them.For Instance,
wearing robes makes a person seem wise, magickal or secritive
wearing rags makes a person seem poor or drunk

Armor like yours tends to make people inclinded to believe you a firece warrior and might be the reason so many are a little scared of you. also, are the only ursine in the mountaions? or are there others elsewhere?

Ask Volibear

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner99 View Post
Have you heard of something called the comistic effect?

It means that the clothes things wear have a effect on how people view them.For Instance,
wearing robes makes a person seem wise, magickal or secritive
wearing rags makes a person seem poor or drunk

Armor like yours tends to make people inclinded to believe you a firece warrior and might be the reason so many are a little scared of you. also, are the only ursine in the mountaions? or are there others elsewhere?

Then this comistic effect speaks true. I am a fierce warrior. My armor serves for intimidation and for protection. If the people are afraid of me, then they will not attack. It is but another method of defense.

As to your other question, we do not live in the mountains. We live on the ice. There is one sacred mountain, which a prospective chieftain must ascend to commune with the ever-present maelstrom, but we do not live up there. And I know of no other Ursine anywhere else.

Ęzeal

04-30-2012

Volibear, have you ever found yourself in a situation you felt you were not strong enough to handle?

Ask Volibear

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias5770 View Post
Volibear, have you ever found yourself in a situation you felt you were not strong enough to handle?
Hrrm. You ask if I have ever doubted my strength? As chieftain of the Ursine, I cannot afford to. The vision I saw in the storm, of the unending war, of all of the Ursine falling dead upon the ice, could still happen. If I waver for even a second, if I question whether or not my strength is enough, the results could be disasterous. I cannot afford the luxury of wondering whether or not I'm strong enough.

If I am not strong enough to handle something, then I will not survive it. This is how life in the north is. This is what fate decrees. I am still alive, therefore I have been strong enough for every situation I have encountered thus far. That is all there is to say on the matter.

Ask the Herald

04-30-2012

Who built you?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Ask Volibear

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Who built you?

Who...built me? Care to explain your question? Before I decide you are a fool and need to have your head parted from the rest of you?

Ask the Herald

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear View Post
Who...built me? Care to explain your question? Before I decide you are a fool and need to have your head parted from the rest of you?

.....I may have simply misinterpreted the amount of metal covering your personage. You almost appear to be a machine, which I apologize for presuming.

I would like to note that my vision is not impaired, it was an honest error in judgement.

12345678 ... 12