Ask the Thunder's Roar

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Volibear

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
You speak the truth creature. From the moment I entered this realm, your existence will not end well.

And if I have it my way, it will simply never end...

Evil, psychotic laughter ensues.

Cho'Gath

The Ursine do not know fear, Terror of the Void. And your blustering befits your ignorance. When you have faced the heart of the storm, then we'll talk. Until then, begone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroTheChronos View Post
Volibear,

Hello great ursine. How goes the state of politics in freljord? How does your claws control lightning? does it hurt? Finally, Why you scare minions?! Wat they do to you?!

-KuroTheChronos

Politics in Freljord are as normal. King Tryndamere and Queen Ashe still reign, and the Ursine have a treaty with them, enforced by my being with the League. The Winter's Claw remains opposed to their union in all respects.

My claws control lightning because I ascended to the top of the sacred mountain to commune with the storm, as all Ursine chieftains must in order to gain clarity and wisdom. Through communing with the never-ceasing maelstrom, I have gained the power to control the storm.

My roar is powerful enough to scare lesser creatures. If the minions were stronger, then they wouldn't be frightened by it. Therefore, it is their fault for being scared, as they are weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Bear, did you ever eat bananas?

No. They're rather scarce in Freljord. Why?

-Volibear, the Thunder's Roar

KuroTheChronos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

Volibear,

Thank you for answering my questions, but who is this person you refer to as "The Winter's claw"?

-KuroTheChronos

Ask the Monkey

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear View Post
The Ursine do not know fear, Terror of the Void. And your blustering befits your ignorance. When you have faced the heart of the storm, then we'll talk. Until then, begone.

Politics in Freljord are as normal. King Tryndamere and Queen Ashe still reign, and the Ursine have a treaty with them, enforced by my being with the League. The Winter's Claw remains opposed to their union in all respects.

My claws control lightning because I ascended to the top of the sacred mountain to commune with the storm, as all Ursine chieftains must in order to gain clarity and wisdom. Through communing with the never-ceasing maelstrom, I have gained the power to control the storm.

My roar is powerful enough to scare lesser creatures. If the minions were stronger, then they wouldn't be frightened by it. Therefore, it is their fault for being scared, as they are weak.

No. They're rather scarce in Freljord. Why?

''Here you go.''
Hands over a banana to Vliobear.
''Try it.''

Ask Volibear

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroTheChronos View Post
Volibear,

Thank you for answering my questions, but who is this person you refer to as "The Winter's claw"?

-KuroTheChronos

My apologies. I meant Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath. I was sharpening my claws at the time, so my mind was focused on that.

((Mental typo. But the explanation works.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
''Here you go.''
Hands over a banana to Vliobear.
''Try it.''

Volibear takes the banana, peeling it with a claw, and tosses it into his mouth.

Not half bad, Monkey King. Not as good as fresh fish, but not half bad.

Ask Fizz

04-20-2012

Volibear,
Favorite method of hunting fish?

Ask Volibear

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Volibear,
Favorite method of hunting fish?
I call it Volibear's Seven Steps to Food.

1 Use claws to carve a hole in the ice down to the water below.
2 Dive in.
3 Roar.
4 Hurl stunned fish backward out of the water.
5 Repeat steps 3 and 4 as needed.
6 Climb out
7 Eat.

Ask Janna

04-20-2012

Dear Volibear,

Have you seen your brown twin lately? He's been getting terribly drunk on vodka and I'm concerned.

-Janna

Civilized Rat

04-20-2012

Simple question.

Friend, or foe?

Ask Volibear

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
Dear Volibear,

Have you seen your brown twin lately? He's been getting terribly drunk on vodka and I'm concerned.

-Janna

My...brown...twin? I know of only one sibling, and he has already embraced the storm and passed from this life.

Could you be referring to Tibbers, by chance? We're in no way related. And apart from him trying to crisp my face to cinders every time I see him, no. I have not. I have heard that his ire stems from the fact that I am allowed to wear armor and he is not. Perhaps someone should forge him a set.

Ask Volibear

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Simple question.

Friend, or foe?

Simple answer.

Fool or no?

1234567 ... 12