Taking a little break

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

12-23-2012

Hey guys,

So I've been contemplating this for a little while, and I've decided to take a short hiatus to recollect my thoughts on how I RP Lee. It has come to my attention that a large number of people have an issues with Janna and Lee being together, not that they hate it, but they don't see how it can work. Now I attempt to listen to criticism and work with it as much as possible, but I fully admit that when it comes to that I am selfish in my logic. The main reason I don't wish to break off what Lee and Janna have is I fully realize how it will affect Janna if I did so. It would very much crush her heart, leaving her a sorrowful being with little in her life to live for, or at least that is what I see would happen. Now if Janna posts and says something to the contrary, I will gladly listen to it. But I personally find nothing wrong with the logic I and Janna have given for this relationship. If anyone has not seen that logic, it is thus. Lee is a being solely set on his path, which is that of atonement. But what is he doing to atone? Well we know he is a caring being to a certain extent due to the fact that he lit himself on fire to help his countrymen who were being cruelly treated by the Noxians. When I visited Janna, I was fully aware of what she might attempt, and I warned her that if something was going to be attempted a valid reason for Lee to do it would be needed. The reason she put for is that she would help him help others through her works, which is said in her lore that she does. It hasn't done thus, mostly due to a lack of RPing between us from differing timezones, but that is the main reasoning given to it.

So to wrap this up, I will be gone for a few weeks. I will keep looking at some of the various threads I enjoy reading, but will not be posting as either Lee or my various OCs on Bladesaber.

I wish you all a good time until I return, and I hope that the various rage things would die down when I return. I will more than likely open up a thread when I come back to see what the overall public opinion is on a few subjects.

Good Luck and Happy RPing (And Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Various other holiday I don't know about),

Lee Sin/Bladesaber

Ask the Tempest

12-23-2012

Janna and Lee are a thing?

AsktheBlindFist

12-23-2012

Yes

Ask the Tempest

12-23-2012

:O

Ergheis

12-23-2012

You're making this a bigger problem than it actually is, methinks

AsktheBlindFist

12-23-2012

Perhaps. Either way, a hiatus would be nice.

Tentorer

12-23-2012

Yeah... Get some rest champ and Happy Holidays!

Ask the Kumiho

12-23-2012

Call me maybe.

Merry Christmas Eve.