[Guide]Shaco, The Laughing Jester

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vangu

10-24-2009

Masteries
Offense
Archmages Savvy - 0.60AP per level
Cripple - Buffs Exhaust
Sorcery - 3% CD reduction

Defense
Mender's Faith - Increases Heal

Utility
Perseverance - 4% total health and mana regain
Good Hands - 10% reduced death time
Expanded Mind - 5% maximum mana
Meditation - Increases Mana regain
Quickness - Increased speed by 3%
Intelligence - 6% CD reduction
Presence Of The Master - 15% off summoner ability cooldowns

I personally feel CD-reduction works well on him but will see more when I actually get to the above masteries.

Skills to increase:
Deceive
Two-Shiv Poison (get at level one but focus on getting Deceive to rank 5)

Items
Fiendish Codex
Ninja Tabi
Infinity Edge
Nashor's Tooth
The Black Cleaver

The last item is up to you really I personally think getting Elixir of Fortitude or Elixir of Agility would be the best use of money and the last item. Maybe even the oracle one depending on who you are against. I never get this far so I cant say for sure what I would do.

Runes
Crit damage / Crit chance (only crit chance as a filler if you don't have crit damage rune)
cooldown reduction

*List of all my guides http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=18804

Disclaimer
This is not the only viable way to play Shaco and is only how I do it and I am not forcing others to play this way. If you do not agree with a certain part of my guide/playstyle please post it in a mature manner and write exactly what you dislike. Also I am not looking for others to post their playstyle/guide in my guide if you wish to do so please make your own thread.

Black Mongoose

10-24-2009

Not really a guide more of an item build thread. Add some stuff detailing how to play him, when/if you jungle and stuff like that.

Vangu

10-24-2009

I am as I made that at work. But I never generally tell people what to do each and every level like some guides. I make it to give you the general idea on how I play and you can expand from there. I take a guide as something to help you find your own way but some people make guides saying more or less you have to do everything exactly like they do...I dont like that. So as I said I give the basic things you need to know on how I build him and what I get.

But with saying all that I will add more soon because as I said I did that at work.

Vangu

12-22-2009

Quick bump to bring this guide into view but will get to updating it when I can.