Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

am i wrong in thinking that

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yefo

04-20-2012

Cloth 5 too gud. If you play smart with cloth 5, (and the lane matchup is roughly even), smart play should allow you to dominate people that went boots 3 or dorans.

Deathcrow666

04-21-2012

Quote:
Cryogen1x:
I guess technically it would work but it would definitely slow down some other people in lane...

Like, building wriggles on malz is a terrible idea because they'll lose their early laning advantage.

Agreed. in TT it is detrimental to get your core items if not a few of them to do well. I play Noc in TT and more often than not carry or own that map. I do get wriggles in my build for him and i get Vampiric Scepter first.

Lemming

04-22-2012

I always get it on AD champs. I'll get boots 2 before (usually tabi cause it's cheap), then wriggles. If I'm jungling, I get madred's first and then boots 2.