LoLU Lesson 2: Minions and the 1v0 Custom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goddess Din

04-30-2012

I never knew about smart casting, I've swapped all my skills to that and it's so much better now. I don't use QWER though, I have a mouse with multiple buttons so they're smart-cast bound on that now, and I use WASD to pan my camera around. On top of that I use modifiers (shift, alt, etc.) and my mouse binds to use items and ping and whatnot, yay!

On my first attempt ever at exactly 15 minutes I had 74 last hits on minions, and I only accidentally stopped moving long enough to shoot 3 or 4 unintentional attacks. I used Lux (in mid) just 'cause she's my fav :P

My goal is to improve by 1 every time.

Edit: I should add, I never used any skills except basic attack And I feel like if I did it again right now I'd get around 90, by about 7-8 minutes in I only had something like 28 so I improved radically in the second half of the time.

Edit 2: My second attempt was with Tristana in the middle lane, I had 99 at 15:00, and 103 at 15:02 (her "passive" ability proc killed 4 at once just after the 15 minute mark :P)

Lil Will

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

I did Graves at bot, and I forgot to measure the other ones, but I know that I had 150 at 15 minutes.

*EDIT* - My ELO is 1914 for those who are wondering for elo ranges

Cheap0

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Will View Post
I did Graves at bot, and I forgot to measure the other ones, but I know that I had 150 at 15 minutes.

*EDIT* - My ELO is 1914 for those who are wondering for elo ranges
That's a useful benchmark, thank you.

I've been trying Veigar, and so far am finishing with about 82 at 15 minutes. He's a lot harder than Cho'gath, with whom I managed 110. Probably because of the delay between attacking and his projectile hitting, compared to Cho's melee attack which hits almost immediately.

EDIT: Actually, Cho has very high base attack damage, that probably has something to do with it too. Also, I'm in the 90's with Veigar after some more rounds of practice. Not using Baleful Strike.

Ghaladir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Had to run for my daughter at just after 10 minutes, but ended up with 74 at 10 minutes with Renekton. Missed the 5 min mark, but I think it was in the low 20s.
*Edit: picked up 123 as Corki, 25 at 5 min, 79 at 10 min.
118 as Ezreal

KosherCookie

05-29-2012

114 with Lulu.

Eredaar

05-29-2012

btw, when you have to go back SHOVE THE LANE as hard as possible

Ghaladir

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eredaar View Post
btw, when you have to go back SHOVE THE LANE as hard as possible
Just remember that for this particular exercise, the idea is to do it all with nothing but boots- no going back and buying other items. Technically, not even supposed to use skills- just last hit with auto-attacks.

Blackweedo

06-18-2012

Just ran a 1vs0 match with volibear (lvl 22 jungle/OT spec/runes). I hit 56 at the 15min mark. I noticed at around 13 min the enemy minions started pushing my minions back. Does something happen around that mark? Also I seemed to have destroyed 2 turrets before hitting 15 min. Are we suppose to not destroy them for this practice or just keep going. I was only last hitting btw.

Blackweedo

06-18-2012

I just played a 1vs0 with my volibear. Im lvl 22 OT/Jungle specced. I hit 56 at the 15 min mark. I noticed that at about 13 min the enemy minions started pushing mine back with me only last hitting. I also had 2 towers down before 15 min. Are we suppose to destroy towers? Also does something happen at 13 min that makes the enemy minions stronger?

Morticlys

06-24-2012

hey, just thought I would post results
lvl 10, no runes
On Warwick:
5/10/15/20 min marks
cs: 21/65/103/135