How to jungle on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxichu

04-06-2012

I never have jungled on it. Champion suggestions, items, builds, tactics...? Looking for someone who knows what they're doing.

Wyke

04-07-2012

I don't think it's good idea to jungle in the twisted treeline

BobMcFail

04-07-2012

you start at the bottom camp nearest to your base (a teammate should leash it for you) then proceed to the buff nearest to your side take it then gank top with most junglers, since the camps do alot of damage to you early game

HKnux5112

04-07-2012

Yeah, you'll get destroyed if you do it that way. I use Shaco, and box up the nearest buff on your side immediately. Make sure to place it where it will hit the buffed monster. You won't get level 2 that way, so go to the small camp to the left of that, and make sure to heal yourself with pots. You'll reach level 2 and take Q next. You should have about 40-50% HP left, and the opponent should be the same.

Ping for the gank, and make sure your team mate doesn't blow it.

HKnux5112

04-07-2012

I'll also add that I use smite on the small camp to the left, because my boxes takes out the large buffed monster pretty fast, that way I won't die. Yes, bring in smite. If people give you flack from the other team, they have no idea what ranked Twisted Treeline is.

HKnux5112

04-07-2012

If you use Nunu, from what i've seen in the forums, you start out with your Q, and have take out the small camp on the top side of TT. Have your top lane leash for you. Keep smite for the buffed monster next. Use your Q on the buff monster, then smite, and that should take care of it, having done so much true damage to it.

Take E after that, for the slow, and gank top.

CMinka

04-21-2012

I don't think it's a good idea to usually jungle on Twisted Treeline. Through my experience anyway..

Th3 Herbalist

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMinka View Post
I don't think it's a good idea to usually jungle on Twisted Treeline. Through my experience anyway..
It's tough to pull off in normals because you can't see what the other team is picking, so not a lot of people do it. In ranked, though, it's pretty necessary.

Havelox

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyke View Post
I don't think it's good idea to jungle in the twisted treeline
This is why I can only jungle when I play with friends. If you do solo/blindpick 99% of the players believe this.

"NOT SMITE PLZ OMG"

Chaiyns

04-21-2012

junglers good on SR will still be good on TT

imo there is a lot less flexibility on starting item, as some characters you can start off with vamp scepter in SR and jungle/jank until the cows come home.

TT is jungling on hard mode, makes SR jungle feel relaxing.